From: flyingnun@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GAT Friday 23rd February 2024
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 12:31:39 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+ - Fri, 23 Feb 2024 12:31 UTC

Ah'ernoon from an almost cool, dry, partially cloudy but bright and
sunny day here in South Yorkshire. Temperature out there is 7C but
feeling more like 4C with the, up to 20 mph cooling gusty wind from the
WSW. Barometric pressure is climbing slowly at 984.7 mB with the RH
still quite high at 80%. Forecast is for much of the same throughout
the afternoon but then clouding over for the evening and overnight. The
temperature will gradually fall throughout the day to an overnight low
of 1C feeling like -1C. Enjoy your day everybody, not to forgetting to
keep warm, take care and stay safe.
Sootie wasn't up until 10:15 when she went out for half an hour
before coming home for breakfast. The she was off out again to sunbathe
in the front garden. Tabby had her overnight meal but I haven't seen
her yet today.
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�24+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..