From: flyingnun@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GMT Sunday 25th February 2024
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 11:47:07 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+ - Sun, 25 Feb 2024 11:47 UTC

Mornin' from a bitter but dry, bright and mostly sunny day here in
South Yorkshire. Temperature out there is 4C, feeling more like 3C in
the chilling, up to 15 mph gusty wind from the East (Beast?).
Barometric pressure is steady at 998.2 mB with RH showing as 80%.
Forecast is for much of the same throughout the afternoon but becoming
overcast in the early evening and overnight, but remaining dry.
Temperature will peak at 8C feeling more like 5C in mid-afternoon and
then cool to an overnight low of 4C but feeling more like 0C. Have a
good day everyone. Wrap up warm if you are going out to play,
remembering to take care to stay safe.
Tabby had her supper last night but hasn't been visiting us today so
far. Sootie jumped onto my bed around 06:00 and snuggled up to my feet.
She stayed there until around 09:15 when she came downstairs, daintily
breakfasted and went out for around an hour. I think it was too cold
for her, despite the bright sun, and is now snoozing, mid-siesta on her
bed in her South facing room, basking in the bright sunlight,
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�24+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..