From: flyingnun@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GMT Wednesday 28th February 2024
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 11:24:54 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+ - Wed, 28 Feb 2024 11:24 UTC

Mornin' from a dry but cold, overcast, dull and dismal looking day
here in South Yorkshire. Temperature out there is 6C, feeling more like
3C with the gusty, up to 25 mph wind from the South. Barometric
pressure is on the downward trail at 1015.6 mB with an RH showing as
91%. We saw a bit of sun shortly after dawn but that seems over now.
Forecast is for overcast for most of the day with possibly a few light
showers in the late afternoon. Temperature is to gradually rise to
around 11C, feeling more like 8C by the early hours tomorrow. Enjoy
your day everyone. Take care and stay safe.
Tabby was here overnight but I haven't seen her today as yet.
Sootie was up, part breakfasted and out by 09:00, looking rather slow
and sluggish in her movements. 10 minutes later she dashed down from
the jungle as though there was a pack of hounds chasing her. She then
leapt up on to the kitchen window. She was moving much more as normal.
Really chipper!!!
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�24+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..