From: flyingnun@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GMT Monday 4th March 2024
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 10:55:26 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+ - Mon, 4 Mar 2024 10:55 UTC

Mornin' from a cool but mild, bright and sunny day here in South
Yorkshire. We've had a clear blue with BYT beaming at us since dawn but
with a gusty, up to 20 mph, wind from the South East. Temperature out
there is 6C, feeling more like 3C with that wind. Barometric pressure
steady at 1009.5 mB an RH showing as 74% and falling. Forecast is for
much the same until mid-afternoon when it will cloud over until late
this evening when we should expect rain. Temperature will peak at 9C,
feeling more like 6C around mid-afternoon and then slowly fall to the
overnight low of 6C feeling like 3C. Have a great day and continue to
take great care remain safe.
After an all nighter sleeping on my bed, Sootie woke up at 08:30
came downstairs, ate half and went out. 10 minutes later she was back
indoors finishing her breakfast and is now back outside on the front
steps, sunning herself on the front steps. Tabby was here of her or
supper around 23:00 yesterday but no sign of her today so far.
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�24+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..