From: flyingnun@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GAT Tuesday 5th March 2024
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 13:15:54 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+ - Tue, 5 Mar 2024 13:15 UTC

Ah'ernoon from a cool, mild, partially cloudy but very sunny day
here in South Yorkshire. Temperature out there is 7.9C feeling like
6.5C with the barometric pressure rising quickly at 1014.9 mB and RH
showing as 66% and slowly falling. Forecast is for it to stay dry but
become overcast for most of the rest of the day with the temperature to
peak at 8C, like 7C and then gradually fall to an overnight low of 5C,
like 4C. We've also had an, up to 6 mph wind from the North for most of
the day. Enjoy your day and continue to take care and stay safe.
Been to the dentist to have that rebuilt tooth redone. The dentist
has put in a temporary one and will replace it with a different but more
endurable and stronger adhesive material next Monday.
Sootie was up, breakfasted and out by 07:15. She then returned to
finish her breakfast around 08:00 and went off out again and not
returning until after 11:0I was back from home.
Tabby had a meal overnight but I haven't seen her yet today. Sootie
lunched around 12:30 and is now having a snooze in her wicker chair in
the bay of her bedroom.
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�24+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..