From: flyingnun@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GMT Saturday 16th March 2024
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 11:50:15 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+ - Sat, 16 Mar 2024 11:50 UTC

Mornin' from a mild, dry, partially cloudly but bright and shiny day
here in South Yorkshire. We had an all blue sky at dawn and for a
couple of hours after but now there's cloud drifting across.
Temperature out there is 9.7C, feeling more like 8C with the 15 mph wind
from the South. Barometric pressure is steady at 1019.6 mB with RH
showing as 71% and slowly falling. Forecast is for it to cloud over
completely in the next hour with a 50% chance of rain in the late
afternoon and evening. Temperature will peak around now at 10C, like 8C
and then cool gradually to an overnight low of 9C, like 7C. Have a
great day one and all and keep striving to stay safe.
Sootie was up and out by 09:15 before breakfast. She returned
around 11:15 ate her brunch and is now snoozing on her bed in the
bedroom. Tabby turned up 10 minutes before midnight, first time I've
actually laid eyes on her for a week. She ate a substantial supper and
decided to stay on the window ledge for a bit when I went to bed. She's
not been back so far this morning. She was looking good and full of
beans!!
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�24+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..