From: flyingnun@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GMT Sunday 17th March 2024
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 12:05:17 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+ - Sun, 17 Mar 2024 12:05 UTC

Mornin' from a mild, dry, partially cloudy but sunny too.
Temperature out there is 12.5C feeling more like 11C with the 15 mph
wind from the South. Barometric pressure has steadied at 1011.4 mB with
the RH showing as 92%. Forecast is for much the same for the rest of
today with the temperature to peak at 14C, more like 13C in the late
afternoon and then to an overnight low of 6C, more like 4C. Have a
great day everyone and keep sake.
Sootie was up breakfasted and our by 09:30 and has stated outside so
far. No sign of Tabby so far today but her overnight meal has all gone.
However she turned up for brunch and a late lunch yesterday and was
looking quite healthy and frisky with it.
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�24+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..

Re: GMT Sunday 17th March 2024

<hCadnS513vqXImf4nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6365&group=uk.people.silversurfers#6365

Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 10:48:43 +0000
Subject: Re: GMT Sunday 17th March 2024
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
From: bunnyhare41@hotmail.com (bunny hare)
 by: bunny hare - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 10:48 UTC

On 17/03/2024 12:05, Flyi�g �u� 2�24+ wrote:
> Mornin' from a mild, dry, partially cloudy but sunny too.
> Temperature out there is 12.5C feeling more like 11C with the 15 mph
> wind from the South. Barometric pressure has steadied at 1011.4 mB with
> the RH showing as 92%. Forecast is for much the same for the rest of
> today with the temperature to peak at 14C, more like 13C in the late
> afternoon and then to an overnight low of 6C, more like 4C. Have a
> great day everyone and keep sake.
> Sootie was up breakfasted and our by 09:30 and has stated outside so
> far. No sign of Tabby so far today but her overnight meal has all gone.
> However she turned up for brunch and a late lunch yesterday and was
> looking quite healthy and frisky with it.

Oh dear, what's happened? Looks as f you are keeping this and the other
place going all by yourself. What has happened to everyone?
--
Barb

Re: GMT Sunday 17th March 2024

<l601cfFegqrU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6367&group=uk.people.silversurfers#6367

From: flyingnun@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 11:59:12 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+ - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 11:59 UTC

bunny hare wrote:
> On 17/03/2024 12:05, Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+ wrote:
>> Mornin' from a mild, dry, partially cloudy but sunny too.
>> Temperature out there is 12.5C feeling more like 11C with the 15 mph
>> wind from the South. Barometric pressure has steadied at 1011.4 mB
>> with the RH showing as 92%. Forecast is for much the same for the
>> rest of today with the temperature to peak at 14C, more like 13C in
>> the late afternoon and then to an overnight low of 6C, more like 4C.
>> Have a great day everyone and keep sake.
>> Sootie was up breakfasted and our by 09:30 and has stated
>> outside so far. No sign of Tabby so far today but her overnight meal
>> has all gone. However she turned up for brunch and a late lunch
>> yesterday and was looking quite healthy and frisky with it.
>
> Oh dear, what's happened? Looks as f you are keeping this and the
> other place going all by yourself. What has happened to everyone?

No idea Barb, must be that I'm not good company! (:
Hope you still keeping on top of things.
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�24+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..
flyingnun@roseofwhite.plus.com

Re: GMT Sunday 17th March 2024

<utej4l$1dje4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6368&group=uk.people.silversurfers#6368

From: bob.henson@outlook.com (Bob Henson)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 12:00:27 +0000
 by: Bob Henson - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 12:00 UTC

On 20.3.24 10:48 am, bunny hare wrote:
> On 17/03/2024 12:05, Flyi�g �u� 2�24+ wrote:
>> Mornin' from a mild, dry, partially cloudy but sunny too.
>> Temperature out there is 12.5C feeling more like 11C with the 15 mph
>> wind from the South. Barometric pressure has steadied at 1011.4 mB with
>> the RH showing as 92%. Forecast is for much the same for the rest of
>> today with the temperature to peak at 14C, more like 13C in the late
>> afternoon and then to an overnight low of 6C, more like 4C. Have a
>> great day everyone and keep sake.
>> Sootie was up breakfasted and our by 09:30 and has stated outside so
>> far. No sign of Tabby so far today but her overnight meal has all gone.
>> However she turned up for brunch and a late lunch yesterday and was
>> looking quite healthy and frisky with it.
>
> Oh dear, what's happened? Looks as f you are keeping this and the other
> place going all by yourself. What has happened to everyone?

One or two still lurking. I chip in when I'm around. Usenet is getting
very thinly populated these days.

Re: GMT Sunday 17th March 2024

<l62qr1FrmgjU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6370&group=uk.people.silversurfers#6370

From: flyingnun@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 13:25:55 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+ - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 13:25 UTC

Bob Henson wrote:
> On 20.3.24 10:48 am, bunny hare wrote:
>> On 17/03/2024 12:05, Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+ wrote:
>>> Mornin' from a mild, dry, partially cloudy but sunny too.
>>> Temperature out there is 12.5C feeling more like 11C with the 15 mph
>>> wind from the South. Barometric pressure has steadied at 1011.4 mB
>>> with the RH showing as 92%. Forecast is for much the same for the
>>> rest of today with the temperature to peak at 14C, more like 13C in
>>> the late afternoon and then to an overnight low of 6C, more like
>>> 4C. Have a great day everyone and keep sake.
>>> Sootie was up breakfasted and our by 09:30 and has stated
>>> outside so far. No sign of Tabby so far today but her overnight
>>> meal has all gone. However she turned up for brunch and a late
>>> lunch yesterday and was looking quite healthy and frisky with it.
>>
>> Oh dear, what's happened? Looks as f you are keeping this and the
>> other place going all by yourself. What has happened to everyone?
>
> One or two still lurking. I chip in when I'm around. Usenet is getting
> very thinly populated these days.

It's not as though we hadn't noticed Bob. ;)