From: flyingnun@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GMT Saturday 23rd March 2024
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 11:54:43 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+ - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 11:54 UTC

Mornin' from a cold, damp, , gusty, mostly cloudy with both sunny
periods and brief showers from here in South Yorkshire. Temperature out
there is 6C, feeling more like 2C with the gusty, up to 35 mph winds
from the West. Barometric pressure fell sharply overnight and has
steadied at 1007.0 mB with the RH showing as 80%. Forecast is for most
of the day with the temperature to peak at 8C, more like 4C in the early
afternoon and then cooling slightly to a overnight low of 5C, more like
1C. Have a good day everybody and stay safe. (DIL in Perth WA, texted
last night to say that she was diagnosed with covid 19 last Monday and
has had a bad week since but is now improving).
Sootie was up and out before 09:30 before breakfasting. She
returned around 10:00, had a small breakfast and has now gone up to her
bedroom for snooze. Tabby's overnight meal had been eaten but haven't
actually seen her for three days now. I spotted a vixen dashing along
the crescent around midnight. Off to Hillsborough to raid the take-away
bins I reckon. She had a really impressive brush, I reckon I should
give her the nickname 'Nora' ;)
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�24+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..