From: flyingnun@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GMT Friday 12th April 2024
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 11:44:29 +0100
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+ - Fri, 12 Apr 2024 10:44 UTC

Mornin' from a very mild, dry, bright but gusty day here in South
Yorkshire. Temperature out there is 15.1C but feeling more like 13C
with the gusty, up to 20 mph winds from the South West. Barometric
pressure is steady at 1028.6 mB with RH showing as 68% and falling
slowly. Forecast is for much the same with more cloud throughout the
day and becoming overcast during the late afternoon, Temperature will
peak at 17C, more like 15C during the afternoon and then falling to an
overnight low of 10C, more like 8C. Have a great day every one, break
out the factor 40 and stay safe.
Sootie was up, breakfasted and out by 09:30m. Tabby's overnight
meal had been eaten and no sign of her yet today. She did however,
visit for meals twice yesterday, Once before I left for the hospital
and again in the late afternoon after I had returned. Sootie has stayed
out this morning, probably sun worshipping somewhere up the flourishing
jungle where the multi-coloured, white, pink and blue, bluebells have
joined the narcissi in the sun. We had some snowdrops earlier in the
year but they've all gone now. The apple blossom is late and the tree is
only in bud so far. For the third year running we've seen no crocuses.
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�24+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..