Must be getting close to town -- we're hitting more people.

aus+uk / uk.people.silversurfers / Re: LOA tomorrow 10/04/2024

SubjectAuthor
* LOA tomorrow 10/04/2024Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+
+* Re: LOA tomorrow 10/04/2024Peter Hawkins
|`- Re: LOA tomorrow 10/04/2024Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+
`* Re: LOA tomorrow 10/04/2024Bob Henson
 `* Re: LOA tomorrow 10/04/2024Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+
  `* Re: LOA tomorrow 10/04/2024Bob Henson
   `- Re: LOA tomorrow 10/04/2024Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+

1
LOA tomorrow 10/04/2024

<l7ncmcFs47sU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6411&group=uk.people.silversurfers#6411

From: flyingnun@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: LOA tomorrow 10/04/2024
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 12:49:37 +0100
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+ - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 11:49 UTC

May be missing all day tomorrow as I'm having tests at the hospital
for a minor TIA. Apparently I'll be having MRI and/or CT scan, ECG,
ultrasound then, blood tests and BP checks before going to the TIA
clinic for compilation of all the result and diagnosis. Only saw my GP
yesterday morning and she's arrange all the tests since then. I think
she's panicking since so many missed or wrong diagnoses have been
mentioned in the media recently. I suppose to be safe rather than sorry.
Anyhow my visit is supposed to take up to 4 hours, so who knows when
I'll be home.
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�24+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..

Re: LOA tomorrow 10/04/2024

<uv603p$up57$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6412&group=uk.people.silversurfers#6412

From: phawkins@totalise.co.uk (Peter Hawkins)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: Re: LOA tomorrow 10/04/2024
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 13:19:06 +0100
 by: Peter Hawkins - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 12:19 UTC

On 10/04/2024 12:49, Flyi�g �u� 2�24+ wrote:
> May be missing all day tomorrow as I'm having tests at the hospital
> for a minor TIA. Apparently I'll be having MRI and/or CT scan, ECG,
> ultrasound then, blood tests and BP checks before going to the TIA
> clinic for compilation of all the result and diagnosis. Only saw my GP
> yesterday morning and she's arrange all the tests since then. I think
> she's panicking since so many missed or wrong diagnoses have been
> mentioned in the media recently. I suppose to be safe rather than sorry.
> Anyhow my visit is supposed to take up to 4 hours, so who knows when
> I'll be home.

Hope it all goes smoothly for you.

Re: LOA tomorrow 10/04/2024

<uv61ik$sa4t$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6413&group=uk.people.silversurfers#6413

From: bob.henson@outlook.com (Bob Henson)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 13:44:05 +0100
 by: Bob Henson - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 12:44 UTC

On 10.4.24 12:49 pm, Flyi�g �u� 2�24+ wrote:
> May be missing all day tomorrow as I'm having tests at the hospital
> for a minor TIA. Apparently I'll be having MRI and/or CT scan, ECG,
> ultrasound then, blood tests and BP checks before going to the TIA
> clinic for compilation of all the result and diagnosis. Only saw my GP
> yesterday morning and she's arrange all the tests since then. I think
> she's panicking since so many missed or wrong diagnoses have been
> mentioned in the media recently. I suppose to be safe rather than sorry.
> Anyhow my visit is supposed to take up to 4 hours, so who knows when
> I'll be home.

Hopefully, all will be well - take it easy anyway. I too am in and out
of hospitals again at the moment, so you have my sympathy with the
various inconveniences.

--
Tetbury, Gloucestershire , UK

Re: LOA tomorrow 10/04/2024

<l7sig9Flf2eU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6415&group=uk.people.silversurfers#6415

From: flyingnun@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 11:59:23 +0100
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+ - Fri, 12 Apr 2024 10:59 UTC

Peter Hawkins wrote:
> On 10/04/2024 12:49, Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+ wrote:
>> May be missing all day tomorrow as I'm having tests at the
>> hospital for a minor TIA. Apparently I'll be having MRI and/or CT
>> scan, ECG, ultrasound then, blood tests and BP checks before going
>> to the TIA clinic for compilation of all the result and diagnosis.
>> Only saw my GP yesterday morning and she's arrange all the tests
>> since then. I think she's panicking since so many missed or wrong
>> diagnoses have been mentioned in the media recently. I suppose to be
>> safe rather than sorry. Anyhow my visit is supposed to take up to 4
>> hours, so who knows when I'll be home.
>
> Hope it all goes smoothly for you.

Very long winded, but pretty comprehensive I guess. The blood supply to
the brain was good and no sign of blockages etc showed up on the neck
ultrasound scans. The CT scan showed no abnormalities withi the brain.
The consultant congratulated me on maining a low cholesterol level and
also Blood pressure control. Very reassuring for me, but it did turn
out to have been unnecessary.
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�24+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..
flyingnun@roseofwhite.plus.com

Re: LOA tomorrow 10/04/2024

<l7sih5Flf31U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6416&group=uk.people.silversurfers#6416

From: flyingnun@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 11:59:50 +0100

Bob Henson wrote:
> On 10.4.24 12:49 pm, Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+ wrote:
>> May be missing all day tomorrow as I'm having tests at the
>> hospital for a minor TIA. Apparently I'll be having MRI and/or CT
>> scan, ECG, ultrasound then, blood tests and BP checks before going
>> to the TIA clinic for compilation of all the result and diagnosis.
>> Only saw my GP yesterday morning and she's arrange all the tests
>> since then. I think she's panicking since so many missed or wrong
>> diagnoses have been mentioned in the media recently. I suppose to be
>> safe rather than sorry. Anyhow my visit is supposed to take up to 4
>> hours, so who knows when I'll be home.
>
> Hopefully, all will be well - take it easy anyway. I too am in and out
> of hospitals again at the moment, so you have my sympathy with the
> various inconveniences.

Very long winded, but pretty comprehensive I guess. The blood supply to
the brain was good and no sign of blockages etc showed up on the neck
ultrasound scans. The CT scan showed no abnormalities withi the brain.
The consultant congratulated me on maining a low cholesterol level and
also Blood pressure control. Very reassuring for me, but it did turn
out to have been unnecessary.
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�24+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..
flyingnun@roseofwhite.plus.com

Re: LOA tomorrow 10/04/2024

<uvbdme$1qopc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6418&group=uk.people.silversurfers#6418

From: bob.henson@outlook.com (Bob Henson)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 14:41:33 +0100
 by: Bob Henson - Fri, 12 Apr 2024 13:41 UTC

On 12.4.24 11:59 am, Flyi�g �u� 2�24+ wrote:
> Bob Henson wrote:
>> On 10.4.24 12:49 pm, Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+ wrote:
>>> May be missing all day tomorrow as I'm having tests at the
>>> hospital for a minor TIA. Apparently I'll be having MRI and/or CT
>>> scan, ECG, ultrasound then, blood tests and BP checks before going
>>> to the TIA clinic for compilation of all the result and diagnosis.
>>> Only saw my GP yesterday morning and she's arrange all the tests
>>> since then. I think she's panicking since so many missed or wrong
>>> diagnoses have been mentioned in the media recently. I suppose to be
>>> safe rather than sorry. Anyhow my visit is supposed to take up to 4
>>> hours, so who knows when I'll be home.
>>
>> Hopefully, all will be well - take it easy anyway. I too am in and out
>> of hospitals again at the moment, so you have my sympathy with the
>> various inconveniences.
>
> Very long winded, but pretty comprehensive I guess. The blood supply to
> the brain was good and no sign of blockages etc showed up on the neck
> ultrasound scans. The CT scan showed no abnormalities withi the brain.
> The consultant congratulated me on maining a low cholesterol level and
> also Blood pressure control. Very reassuring for me, but it did turn
> out to have been unnecessary.

Glad all was well.

--
Tetbury, Gloucestershire , UK

Re: LOA tomorrow 10/04/2024

<l7vaqlF3mftU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6421&group=uk.people.silversurfers#6421

From: flyingnun@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2024 13:06:48 +0100
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+ - Sat, 13 Apr 2024 12:06 UTC

Bob Henson wrote:
> On 12.4.24 11:59 am, Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+ wrote:
>> Bob Henson wrote:
>>>
>>> Hopefully, all will be well - take it easy anyway. I too am in and
>>> out of hospitals again at the moment, so you have my sympathy with
>>> the various inconveniences.
>>
>> Very long winded, but pretty comprehensive I guess. The blood
>> supply to the brain was good and no sign of blockages etc showed up
>> on the neck ultrasound scans. The CT scan showed no abnormalities
>> withi the brain. The consultant congratulated me on maining a low
>> cholesterol level and also Blood pressure control. Very reassuring
>> for me, but it did turn out to have been unnecessary.
>
> Glad all was well.

I thank you kind Sir. :)