From: flyingnun@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GMT Sunday 14th April 2024
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 12:06:06 +0100
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+ - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 11:06 UTC

Mornin' from a dry, partially cloudy but mostly bright, sunny and
gusty. Temperature out there is 12.2C, but more like 10C with the
gusty, up to 20 mph, winds from the West. Barometric pressure is steady
at 1022.7 mB and RH is showing as 57%. Forecast is for it to remain
dry, mild and partially cloudy for the rest of today. Temperature
should peak at 13C, more like 11C in the early afternoon, and then cool
to an overnight low of 7C, more like 4C. Have a great day everone and
keep safe.
Sootie was up, breakfasted and out around 10:00 and has stayed out,
although I have left the bathroom window open so that she can come and
go as she pleases. No sign of Tabby yet but she was here yesterday.
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�24+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..