From: flyingnun@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GAT Friday 19th April 2024
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 12:43:39 +0100
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+ - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 11:43 UTC

Mornin' from a mainly dry, cool feeling, partially cloudy day here
in South Yorkshire. So far today we have had some very brief light
showers with a few short sunny periods. Temperature out there is 10.7C,
but feeling more like 7C with the gusty, up to 25 mph winds from the
North. Barometric pressure is on the up at 1017.2 mB with the RH
showing as 74%. Forecast is for it to remain dry, but cloudy
throughout the afternoon. Some sunny periods around tea-time as the
cloud retreats to give a clear sky overnight. Temperature will peak at
11C, more like 7C in the early afternoon and then decrease to an
overnight low of 3C, more like 0C. Maybe there'll be a frost in the
early morning. Have a great day and continue to stay safe.
Sootie was up, breakfasted and out by 09:30 and has stayed out so
far, although I'm guessing that she's most like cosily curled up and
snoozing in her cat kennel. No sign of Tabby yet today but as per usual
the food I left out for her overnight has been devoured.
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�24+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..