From: flyingnun@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GAT Monday 22nd April 2024
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 15:49:04 +0100
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+ - Mon, 22 Apr 2024 14:49 UTC

Ah'ernoon from a very damp, cold, overcast dark, dull and dismal day
here in South Yorkshire. We've had light before drizzle falling since
well before dawn. Temperature out there is 8.5C with the barometric
pressure steady at 1027.6 mB an RH showing as 86%. Forecast is for it
to remain overcast with light drizzle until late evening when there will
be a 60% chance of rain. Temperature should peak at 7C (?) around and
remain at that throughout the day and overnight. Enjoy your day
everyone one keep safe if you can,
Tabby turned up for an early supper around 22:30 yesterday evening
but hasn't returned yet today. I guess it's too damp for her. Sootie
was up, breakfasted and out by 10:00 and back indoors asleep before
10:30. I thought she'd cancelled the rest of today, but NO. She had a
late lunch around 14:40 and went outside. She's still out there but
most likely snuggled up in her cosy kennel, keeping herself warm.
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�24+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..