From: flyingnun@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GMT Tuesday 23rd April 2024
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 11:53:28 +0100
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?24+ - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 10:53 UTC

Mornin' from a dry, overcast, cold, gusty, dull and dismal day here
in South Yorkshire. Temperature out there is 7.7C, but feeling more
like 5C with the up to 15 mph gusty winds from the North. Barometric
pressure is steady at 1024.9 mB with the RH showing as 80%. Forecast is
for showing as 80%. Forecast is for much the same throughout the day
and evening. The temperature will peak at 10C, more like 7C in
mid-afternoon and then gradually fall to an overnight low of 4C, more
like 0C. Gardeners beware frost tonight. Have an enjoyable day
everyone and keep safe.
Tabby again came for an early supper around 21:00 yesterday and the
food I left out overnight for her had been eaten, but she hasn't been
back yet today.
Sootie was up, breakfasted and out by 09:15 and was back indoors,
fast asleep on my bed before 10:00. Too chilly outside for her today
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�24+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..