From: Yenc@power-post.org (Yenc-PP-A&A)
Newsgroups: uk.railway
Subject: London Victoria Station - You will be arrested for sniffing bike seats
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 01:09:32 +0000
 by: Yenc-PP-A&A - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 01:09 UTC

London Victoria Station - You will be arrested for sniffing bike seats

From about 4 minutes in. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXffYoWqayM

Re: London Victoria Station - You will be arrested for sniffing bike seats

<l5tmseF3jgfU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=77781&group=uk.railway#77781

From: gemehabal@btinternet.co.uk (Marland)
Newsgroups: uk.railway
Subject: Re: London Victoria Station - You will be arrested for
sniffing bike seats
Date: 19 Mar 2024 14:47:42 GMT
 by: Marland - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 14:47 UTC

Yenc-PP-A&A <Yenc@power-post.org> wrote:
> London Victoria Station - You will be arrested for sniffing bike seats
>
> From about 4 minutes in. LOL
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXffYoWqayM

Deleted without viewing as you are probably a nuisance.

GH

Re: London Victoria Station - You will be arrested for sniffing bike seats

<utc9fg$sq85$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=77785&group=uk.railway#77785

From: rail@greywall.demon.co.uk (Graeme Wall)
Newsgroups: uk.railway
Subject: Re: London Victoria Station - You will be arrested for sniffing bike
seats
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 15:03:12 +0000
 by: Graeme Wall - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 15:03 UTC

On 19/03/2024 14:47, Marland wrote:
> Yenc-PP-A&A <Yenc@power-post.org> wrote:
>> London Victoria Station - You will be arrested for sniffing bike seats
>>
>> From about 4 minutes in. LOL
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXffYoWqayM
>>

> Deleted without viewing as you are probably a nuisance.

Desperately trying to get viewing numbers for his youtube rubbish.

--
Graeme Wall
This account not read.

Re: London Victoria Station - You will be arrested for sniffing bike seats

<utcf6d$u2rl$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=77789&group=uk.railway#77789

From: clank75@googlemail.com (Clank)
Newsgroups: uk.railway
seats
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 16:40:45 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Clank - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 16:40 UTC

On Tue, 19 Mar 2024 15:03:12 +0000, Graeme Wall wrote:

> On 19/03/2024 14:47, Marland wrote:
>> Yenc-PP-A&A <Yenc@power-post.org> wrote:
>>> London Victoria Station - You will be arrested for sniffing bike seats
>>>
>>> From about 4 minutes in. LOL
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXffYoWqayM
>>>

>> Deleted without viewing as you are probably a nuisance.
>>

> Desperately trying to get viewing numbers for his youtube rubbish.

I recently discovered the origin of this bullshit - the US far-right/MAGA/
Qbert brigade, naturally.

Evidently they do things like rock up at a kids' playground armed with
assault rifles and then wait for the police to turn up and ask what
they're doing, so they can start screaming about their 2nd amendment
rights and film themselves being 'oppressed'... They claim to be
"auditing" their constitutional rights, but mainly it's about getting
those sweet Youtube minutes (and thus dollars) from swivel-eyed MAGAts.

One does hope this rather feeble effort to make it "a thing" on the right
side of the Atlantic doesn't take off...

Re: London Victoria Station - You will be arrested for sniffing bike seats

<l5u58gF5os3U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=77799&group=uk.railway#77799

From: gemehabal@btinternet.co.uk (Marland)
Newsgroups: uk.railway
sniffing bike seats
Date: 19 Mar 2024 18:53:04 GMT
 by: Marland - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 18:53 UTC

Clank <clank75@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Mar 2024 15:03:12 +0000, Graeme Wall wrote:

>>> Deleted without viewing as you are probably a nuisance.
>>>

>> Desperately trying to get viewing numbers for his youtube rubbish.
>
> I recently discovered the origin of this bullshit - the US far-right/MAGA/
> Qbert brigade, naturally.
>
> Evidently they do things like rock up at a kids' playground armed with
> assault rifles and then wait for the police to turn up and ask what
> they're doing, so they can start screaming about their 2nd amendment
> rights and film themselves being 'oppressed'... They claim to be
> "auditing" their constitutional rights, but mainly it's about getting
> those sweet Youtube minutes (and thus dollars) from swivel-eyed MAGAts.
>
> One does hope this rather feeble effort to make it "a thing" on the right
> side of the Atlantic doesn't take off...

There a few over here who are doing it, occasionally one gets thumped by
someone they pushed and then winge about it.
In fact we had our own for awhile with Marcus Potter but I think he lost
access to this group when google groups dropped it. Wonder if it has
finally dawned on him that he left it it far too late to establish a decent
job as he threw all chances of help away.

GH

Re: London Victoria Station - You will be arrested for sniffing bike seats

<kmrjvipiv3cab72jbkv5g3oglr1to6q9m6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=77807&group=uk.railway#77807

From: charlesellson@btinternet.com (Charles Ellson)
Newsgroups: uk.railway
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 20:05:06 +0000
 by: Charles Ellson - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 20:05 UTC

On 19 Mar 2024 18:53:04 GMT, Marland <gemehabal@btinternet.co.uk>
wrote:

>Clank <clank75@googlemail.com> wrote:

>>> Desperately trying to get viewing numbers for his youtube rubbish.
>>
>> I recently discovered the origin of this bullshit - the US far-right/MAGA/
>> Qbert brigade, naturally.
>>
>> Evidently they do things like rock up at a kids' playground armed with
>> assault rifles and then wait for the police to turn up and ask what
>> they're doing, so they can start screaming about their 2nd amendment
>> rights and film themselves being 'oppressed'... They claim to be
>> "auditing" their constitutional rights, but mainly it's about getting
>> those sweet Youtube minutes (and thus dollars) from swivel-eyed MAGAts.
>>
>> One does hope this rather feeble effort to make it "a thing" on the right
>> side of the Atlantic doesn't take off...
>>

>There a few over here who are doing it, occasionally one gets thumped by
>someone they pushed and then winge about it.
>In fact we had our own for awhile with Marcus Potter but I think he lost
>access to this group when google groups dropped it. Wonder if it has
>finally dawned on him that he left it it far too late to establish a decent
>job as he threw all chances of help away.

The current UK version seems to be some Facebook users who get a kick
out of shoving cameras up PCs noses while they are trying to carry out
their work or harassing people with drones and cameras at workplaces.
It can't be too long before one causes serious trouble, possibly with
consequences fatal to them; being too cocky and misquoting their
claimed "rights" is not a good plan.

aus+uk / uk.railway / Re: London Victoria Station - You will be arrested for sniffing bike seats