From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: Re: Passengers detained on Jetstar flight
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2023 12:51:36 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 2 Mar 2023 01:51 UTC

On Thu, 02 Mar 2023 08:14:11 +1100, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 02 Mar 2023 07:50:31 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 02 Mar 2023 07:05:12 +1100, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

>>> Rubbish. I have been overseas and it's vastly overrated.
>>
>> Depends on what interests you. Nothing
>> even remotely like Oshkosh here.
>>
>>> Successful
>>> travelers actually WORK in other countries.
>>
>> Depends on how you define successful.

>>> Well, it never made me go blind,
>>
>> Obvioius lie.
>>
>>> and I've tested this old-wives tale
>>> thoroughly.
>>
>> That's always been obvious.

>>> Yes it is.
>>
>> Nope.
>>
>>> It's a gawking parade. The silly tourists are herded like
>>> sheep past all the traps.
>>
>> Only fools go out of the country like that.

> Clearly there's no reasoning with you.

You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.

> Did you know Kant never left
> Königsberg and Beethoven never left Germany?

Same with the local dunny cleaner.

> I'm in good company!

You are indeed.

Re: Passengers detained on Jetstar flight

<kffn0itna1bqpc7s489scr2ujjvp9kphn5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7851&group=aus.legal#7851

From: pj@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2023 10:33:45 +1100
References: <k62q9cF95tqU1@mid.individual.net> <op.100z9msjbyq249@pvr2.lan> <k64m39FiadgU2@mid.individual.net> <op.101vj9kibyq249@pvr2.lan> <abpqvhhk7n308nn71bhcrho13v7nmpae2t@4ax.com> <op.1014tte2byq249@pvr2.lan> <lsmsvhde90o354qmu3efr5bgj366efl24k@4ax.com> <op.104df1dwbyq249@pvr2.lan> <9mbvvhdp0an8ahtnd99vlhe9f865aur2t4@4ax.com> <op.105auhiabyq249@pvr2.lan> <gsfvvh170ib42q0b9ldg7lstfq9bqfleij@4ax.com> <op.105osavebyq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Peter Jason - Fri, 10 Mar 2023 23:33 UTC

On Thu, 02 Mar 2023 12:51:36 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 02 Mar 2023 08:14:11 +1100, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 02 Mar 2023 07:50:31 +1100, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Depends on what interests you. Nothing
>>> even remotely like Oshkosh here.

>>> Depends on how you define successful.

>>> Obvioius lie.

>>> That's always been obvious.

>>> Nope.

>>> Only fools go out of the country like that.

>> Clearly there's no reasoning with you.
>
>You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.
>
>> Did you know Kant never left
>> Königsberg and Beethoven never left Germany?
>
>Same with the local dunny cleaner.
>
>> I'm in good company!
>
>You are indeed.

Seems the local dunny cleaners have woken up too, unlike you.
It's a DISGRACE how the idle poor are squandering Oz dollars overseas.

Re: Passengers detained on Jetstar flight

<op.11mdaytebyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7853&group=aus.legal#7853

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2023 13:02:48 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 11 Mar 2023 02:02 UTC

On Sat, 11 Mar 2023 10:33:45 +1100, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 02 Mar 2023 12:51:36 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 02 Mar 2023 08:14:11 +1100, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

>>> Clearly there's no reasoning with you.
>>
>> You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.
>>
>>> Did you know Kant never left
>>> Königsberg and Beethoven never left Germany?
>>
>> Same with the local dunny cleaner.
>>
>>> I'm in good company!
>>
>> You are indeed.
>
> Seems the local dunny cleaners have woken up too,

Fantasy.