From: world@citizen.net (Loyal Subjects of the Sovereign)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.france,uk.legal,aus.legal,nl.politiek,de.soc.weltanschauung.islam
Subject: Re: -- WITH AN IRISH CATHOLIC HERITAGE IS AMERICA's TRUE IDENTITY
FASCIST - YOU DON'T SHARE OUR DEMOCRATIC VALUES?
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 04:52:00 +1000
 by: Loyal Subjects of th - Thu, 27 Apr 2023 18:52 UTC

YOU HAVE BEEN ELECTRONICALLY SERVED LEGAL DOCUMENTS AT THIS ADDRESS:

Lions Growl of Butchers Foul <screaming.nutbag@gmail.com>

AS INDEED THIS DOCUMENT NOW IS

You are not obliged to say or do anything unless you wish to do so.

Anything you do say and do may be given in evidence. Do you understand?

On 28/4/2023 01:17, Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
<screaming.nutbag@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 25, 2023 at 5:36:41 PM UTC+10, dolf wrote:
>
>> BTW as I had foreseen, STEVE did mow his paddock today and I have give a
>> wave since he trims our nature strip as well ...
>
> That's nice.
>
> So much nicer than the horrendous gibberish you normally post.

WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL
18 DESAILLY STREET,
SALE Victoria 3850

REF: RPP44 63900 05100 29855 72600 - DELIVERED @ 0857 ΗΟURS ON 26 APRIL 2023

..jackNote@zen: 4, row: 1, col: 9, nous: 45 [DATE: 2023.4.24, SUPER: #400
/ #61 - Virtuous Humility at Using 'Beneath'; I-Ching: H64 - Ferrying
Incomplete, Before Completion, Not Yet Fording, Not yet completed;
Tetra: 78 - ON THE VERGE (CHIANG), EGO: #358 / #45 - Extremes and
Reversals, Greatest Virtue; I-Ching: H49 - Radical Change, Revolution
(moulting), Skinning, The bridle; Tetra: 28 - CHANGE (KENG)]

There has been no response from COUNCIL to our IBAC NOTE dated 17 APRIL
2023 with respects to a substantiated claim of "IRISH CATHOLIC WAR
CRIMES WITH THEIR ATLANTIS 25 APRIL 1915 PHANTASM" and our reasonable
view that "the only means remaining for WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL to
mitigate vicarious liability associated to any intended LEGAL ACTION is
to remove the CHERISHED / BLESSED MOTHER WITH NAKED CHILD STATUE before
KING CHARLES III coronation on 6 MAY 2023."

This now protracted matter of "BOER / ANZAC DEFAMATION AS PERSECUTION"
occasioning DEATH THREATS, ITS RE-ENFORCEMENT BY INTERNET STALKING FROM
LOCAL PERSONS WITH AN ANONYMOUS IDENTITY, SLANDER, PROPERTY DAMAGES
amounting to $30,000 costs which constitutes in our view, acts of
domestic terrorism was a matter responded to by TIM ROWE upon 22 MAY
2018: "Council acknowledges receipt [ECM 2332240 / Our reference TR:SM]
of the letter and advise that no further action will be taken at this
point in time" who was also MASTER OF CEREMONIES at the SAINT PATRICK'S
DAY 17 MARCH 2017 unveiling of the CHERISHED / BLESSED MOTHER WITH NAKED
CHILD STATUE.

A further email response by ALAN HILL dated 18 NOVEMBER 2021 stated that
on any "suggestion for the relocation of the Cherished Memorial.

To this matter, I can advise that Council has no plans for removing or
relocating this monument from its current location."

Council is aware that that the STATUE was unveiled on SAINT PATRICK'S
DAY which has nothing to do with any STATE / FEDERAL APOLOGIES but
rather as a TROJAN in the cause HIJACKING OF THE ANZAC 2018 CENTENNIAL
and against the HISTORICAL context of SOVEREIGN interactions within the
area.

For which we are continually being subject [to] persecution and have now
reached a point in our deliberation of the matter where we can instruct
legal counsel and seek a remedy from COUNCIL, including the costs of
relocation to a safer region where the risks of threats are reduced, in
being more conducive to life and wellbeing.

Towards that determined end of matters, we are including herewith (in
addition to those same documents et al already provided b[y] email) by
REGISTERED POST several documents, namely:

-- DEVISING THE IDEA TEMPLATE TO QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT AND
HYPOTHESIS ON ONTIC VARIANCE

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Letters%20Patent%20Variance.pdf>

We will allege in our legal claim that such document is an anathema to
WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCILLOR conduct and evidence that they are by a
habitual failure of will to action against the seditious cause,
activ[ely] giving material support for "IRISH CATHOLIC WAR CRIMES WITH
THEIR ATLANTIS 25 APRIL 1915 PHANTASM"

-- IBAC NOTE DATED 17 APRIL 2023 CONVEYING A SUMMARY [AS]
INCONTROVERTIBLE EVIDENCE OF "IRISH CATHOLIC WAR CRIMES WITH THEIR
ATLANTIS 25 APRIL 1915 PHANTASM"

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/IBAC%20Notes%2020230417.pdf>

Since many of the actions involved WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL approval,
then they must accept there is a vicarious liability for any legal
action which we intend to undertake. Whilst removal of the STATUE as a
TROJAN SEDITIOUS OBJECT before KING CHARLES III coronation on 6 MAY 2013
will significantly mitigate COUNCIL's precarious circumstance.

-- IBAC NOTE DATED 19 APRIL 2023 CONVEYING A SUMMARY OF OUR 17 TO 20
JULY 2018 SUBMISSIONS TO THE FINANCIAL SERVICES ROYAL COMMISSION WHEREIN
IT IS INFERRED THE #232 - METHODOLOGY SCHEMA (to decree, exclude,
cut-off / dispute, controversy, case at law) RELATED TO DICHOTOMY OF
TERMS IN AN INSURANCE CONTRACT APPEARS THE SAME AS THE ANZAC 2018
CENTENNIAL HIJACKING AND PROVIDES OURSELVES WITH AN ILLEGALITY DEFENCE
AGAINST THE INSURER AS A LEGAL MATTER OF 25 YEARS PRIOR.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/IBAC%20Notes%2020230419.pdf>

It ought to be noted from the transcript of a VCAT proceeding on 7
DECEMBER 2001 as CASE NUMBER 500 / 2000 that an INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
claim is asserted relative to the lunar metonic cycle of WED 20 MARCH
1996 / NEW MOON 21 MARCH 1996 which has a 19 year reprise on the TOTAL
SOLAR ECLIPSE of 20 MARCH 2015.

That any unauthorised use of said INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY associated with
the technologizing of QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT such as claim[ed]
to have occurred with the "ANZAC 2018 CENTENNIAL HIJACKING" in thereby
depriving me of an entitlement and recognition to claim of discovery is
both unlawful and forbidden.

I have not laboured for 25 years just so that someone can steal my life
opportunity.

--
Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable /
resizable DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/Savvy.zip> (Download resources)

Re: -- WITH AN IRISH CATHOLIC HERITAGE IS AMERICA's TRUE IDENTITY FASCIST - YOU DON'T SHARE OUR DEMOCRATIC VALUES?

<kb12gcFrv8vU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7863&group=aus.legal#7863

From: world@citizen.net (Loyal Subjects of the Sovereign)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.france,uk.legal,aus.legal,nl.politiek,de.soc.weltanschauung.islam
FASCIST - YOU DON'T SHARE OUR DEMOCRATIC VALUES?
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 15:05:16 +1000
 by: Loyal Subjects of th - Fri, 28 Apr 2023 05:05 UTC

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF CAUTION RECEIVED @ 1258 HOURS ON 28 APRIL 2023...

We're pleased that this legal question of "UNDERTAKING OTHER CIVIL /
CRIMINAL LEGAL MATTERS BEFORE PURSUIT OF DEFAMATION" has now been
resolved by others since we have been consumed by vexatious litigation
for 6 years and are finalising a criminal appeal before we can pursue
legal recourse for slander and intellectual property theft.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Wellington%20Shire%20Registered%20Post%20Letter%2020230424.pdf>