Only a fool fights in a burning house. -- Kank the Klingon, "Day of the Dove", stardate unknown

aus+uk / uk.railway / Re: Another way of recharging battery-powered rail veihicles

SubjectAuthor
* Another way of recharging battery-powered rail veihiclesRecliner
+* Re: Another way of recharging battery-powered rail veihiclesMuttley
|`* Re: Another way of recharging battery-powered rail veihiclesRecliner
| +* Re: Another way of recharging battery-powered rail veihiclesMuttley
| |+* Re: Another way of recharging battery-powered rail veihiclesTweed
| ||+* Re: Another way of recharging battery-powered rail veihiclesMuttley
| ||`- Re: Another way of recharging battery-powered rail veihiclesRecliner
| |`* Re: Another way of recharging battery-powered rail veihiclesRecliner
| | `* Re: Another way of recharging battery-powered rail veihiclesMuttley
| |  `* Re: Another way of recharging battery-powered rail veihiclesRecliner
| |   `* Re: Another way of recharging battery-powered rail veihiclesMuttley
| |    `- Re: Another way of recharging battery-powered rail veihiclesRecliner
| `- Re: Another way of recharging battery-powered rail veihiclesBob
+* Re: Another way of recharging battery-powered rail veihiclesBevan Price
|`- Re: Another way of recharging battery-powered rail veihiclesRecliner
`- Re: Another way of recharging battery-powered rail veihiclesRecliner

Pages:12
Re: Another way of recharging battery-powered rail veihicles

<f0BON.23733$MP2.4882@fx05.ams1>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=78855&group=uk.railway#78855

Newsgroups: uk.railway
Subject: Re: Another way of recharging battery-powered rail veihicles
From: recliner.usenet@gmail.com (Recliner)
<uub52t$1in66$1@dont-email.me>
<lS8ON.20669$Lw2.329@fx11.ams1>
<uuei1f$2i09h$1@dont-email.me>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2024 16:10:51 GMT
 by: Recliner - Mon, 1 Apr 2024 16:10 UTC

Sam Wilson <ukr@dummy.wislons.fastmail.co.uk> wrote:
> Recliner <recliner.usenet@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> [snip]
>> Yes, the Nice system is much better: 20-30 second stops, no unsightly
>> overhead equipment. The latest Line 3 is entirely without visible charging
>> equipment, while Line 2 only has OHLE in the tunnel section. Only the
>> original Line 1 is mainly OHLE, with two short battery sections in open
>> squares in the old town.
>
> IIRC it’s technically not the old town, but close by, where the line
> crosses Place Masséna and Place Garibaldi.

Thanks, I wasn't sure.

aus+uk / uk.railway / Re: Another way of recharging battery-powered rail veihicles