Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 17:11:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part L - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkabatoff@yahoo.ca (Squeak)
 by: Squeak - Sat, 30 Sep 2023 00:11 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part L - Daryl Kabatoff
September 29th 2023 1:17 pm 225,152 words (262 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

www.gab.com posts continued:

www.Gab.com:

On November 13th 2022 in “Election Integrity (Stop The Steal)” on www.GAB.com, Olvar proclaims that people are free to do whatever they damn well want, it is their money so they are free to use it as they wish, and says that the act of decorating the tree is not the same as election fraud and the rest of the corruption in the political arena. He continues to say that nobody who embraces these pagan idols are whoreshipping them. He also says that the pagan celebration makes him happy. I am unable to join the group and respond to him there.

God proclaims in Scripture that it enrages Him when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols. The fact that you bow down to the base of the tree when you place and retrieve presents at the base of the tree, and that you do so after God proclaims the act ENRAGES Him, are indications to me that you are truly whoreshipping the tree. If this makes you happy then go for it. Furthermore the election fraud and the other political corruption is conducted by members of this corrupt church. They are witches who rape, torture, kill and eat your children. The corrupt church-state not only runs the government, but also the media, educational system, the legal system, the medical system and the entertainment industry. All these institutions parrot their church and teach you to turn trees into decorated idols, for they are all the same institution.

The priests of fish-god Dagon dressed up as fish and taught the sheep to turn trees into decorated idols, the relationship being that many species of fish lay enormous quantities of eggs and so were viewed and whoreshipped as symbols of fertility, while the evergreen tree was whoreshipped as a symbol of fertility due to remaining green throughout the year. Many people also cap the very top of their blinkin’ trees with miniature sparking Egyptian obelisks, they are representations of penises, another symbol of fertility.

In 1988 I first spoke out against the churches teaching the pagan fertility rites in place of God’s Commandments and was brutally tortured for years. Another indication to me that you indeed whoreship the tree is that you close your hearts to the suffering of me and other Christians who dared to share God’s Word and speak out against the pagan idols. You would prefer to annually spend billions of dollars annually turning trees into decorated idols than raise a finger in defense of the victims of psychiatric torture.

Now I suggest that you not only continue in your pagan filth but also pull your pants down and ejaculate onto your God-damned fertility tree idols. Maybe that will make you happier. And doink so may be closer to the actual ancient tradition.

Pagan Fertility Rites:

I criticized the pagan fertility rites taught by the churches and said they were censoring Scriptural reference to cannibalism. I said that it was no surprise your priests and ministers were ramming their penises up your children's arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches, then I was horribly tortured by predominantly Hindu psychiatrists at The University of Saskatchewan and at Saskatoon City Hospital for years. The Hindu said that I thought too much about penises, odd as Hindus gain their spiritual bliss via orgasm. I begged in vain for assistance to flee the horror and all people could do for me was mock me, laugh at me, slander and libel me, rob me and assault me further.

The priests and ministers taught you to turn trees into decorated fertility idols, this false church owns and uses the media, the educational and political systems to assist them to teach you to turn trees into decorated idols. It is extremely important for them to get you to abide by the pagan winter festivities as different aspects of this pagan holiday are in opposition to God’s First Three Commandments, which they hate.

The priests and ministers taught you to turn trees into decorated fertility idols then later these same priests and ministers parroted their media and parroted their politicians and told you to take the death jab. Now all I can do is laugh (Proverbs 1:26). You abided by pagan fertility rites and then took a jab that removed your fertility and will ultimately take your lives, and now as you are twitching and convulsing and necrotizing from the jabs, your greatest desire is to return to church this winter and see the trees that blink (and to turn your own homes into blinkin’ temples of fertility). The trees blink on and off, on and off, on and off… it is really quite a show.

The Christians laughed and laughed at me when I begged for assistance to flee the country, and each winter they flew to tropical resorts and posed for photos while standing next to the pagan idols there. Then they posted the photos of their children standing next to the idols on Facebook, where the witches shopped for your children. The witches would cruise Facebook and find a child that appealed to them, they would place an order and the child would be abducted, delivered, raped, tortured, killed and eaten. It was so vitally important for the parents to post photos on Facebook of their children posing with the pagan idols that they would do so even if their child was shown to be playing with his penis.

The Christians also voted for a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who is also a pedophile and a cannibal to rule over them, when they saw Obama posing with the pagan idols they assumed he shared their values. Those who did not vote for this cannibal tolerated him for he was posing with their favoured idols.

The Christians have absolutely zero compassion for me or for any other victim of psychiatric horror, odd as it is the Spirit-filled Christians who face the greatest horror in the psychiatric wards, those who are opposed to the pagan idols are targeted and then provided with treatments that causes the most harm.

When you abide by Catholic fertility rites then you become a Catholic. Even the atheists (people who hate God and Christians) decorate and bow to the Catholic idols and so have become Catholics as well. Even the Doukhobors, people who historically fled from the corrupt churches, now turn their homes into blinkin’ temples of fertility and so have become Catholics as well. All I can do now is cry out to God against the so-called Christians. You celebrate and laugh when I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country, now I celebrate the fact that you are twitching, convulsing, necrotizing and dropping dead. All I can do is laugh (Proverbs 1:26).

I lost year after year after year of my life to brutal horrid torture and then lost subsequent years living in utter fear of another arrest and round of torture. And there isn’t a single one of you that has enough compassion for me to even attempt to make up the loss of years of my life by buying me a simple single holiday to anywhere. Indeed, you people are so cheap and ignorant that you can’t even find it in your hearts to buy me a cookie!!! God proclaims in Scripture that it ENRAGES Him when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols. He also proclaims that He will spread you out like dung.

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming!!!

Nothing can stop what is coming!!! What is coming??? Will somebody some day acknowledge that you are silent about the issue of psychiatric torture and utterly compassionless to the victims of psychiatric horror??? Will somebody acknowledge that their universities are being used to train Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists??? Will somebody finally acknowledge that Trudeau not only trains them, but then allows these Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to practice psychiatry in Canada (torture Canadians to death in Canada) without them becoming Canadian citizens???

What is coming??? The only thing that I see coming is Charles, he is the Islamic Anti-Christ and heads the massive United Nations Islamic army. I don't see anybody expelling the Islamists, for if you attempted to then Charles will step in and on top of you. Nothing can stop what is coming. You gleefully embrace pagan fertility rites (your phallic-capped churches teach you to turn trees into decorated idols), your churches censor Scriptural references to cannibalism, you defend the cannibals running your churches with brutal psychiatric torture, you are utterly compassionless to the victims of psychiatric horror, now you get to lose your nations to members of alternative fertility cults. And you deserve it!!!

Taking Responsibility:

Scripture doth not proclaim that you should tithe to cannibals, laugh at the victims of psychiatric horror and then sit on your arses while your nations are being invaded. Islamists are coming here to murder and enslave Christians and First Nations, the Christians and First Nations need to play a more active role in closing airports, seaports and borders, and in returning the invaders to their home continents.

Click here to read the complete article