From: brian1gaff@gmail.com (Brian Gaff)
Newsgroups: uk.tech.broadcast
Subject: Things you die with and die of
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2023 12:03:17 +0100
 by: Brian Gaff - Tue, 25 Jul 2023 11:03 UTC

I'm trying to get my doctors to tell me if the things they are treating me
for will kill me, or whether I will die with them. Given the side effects of
many drugs, it kind of makes you wonder. Brian

--

--:
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Re: Things you die with and die of

<kimq2fFj315U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8733&group=uk.tech.broadcast#8733

From: email@here.invalid (Adrian Caspersz)
Newsgroups: uk.tech.broadcast
Subject: Re: Things you die with and die of
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2023 10:50:07 +0100
 by: Adrian Caspersz - Sun, 30 Jul 2023 09:50 UTC

On 7/25/23 12:03, Brian Gaff wrote:
> I'm trying to get my doctors to tell me if the things they are treating me
> for will kill me, or whether I will die with them. Given the side effects of
> many drugs, it kind of makes you wonder. Brian

OT?

Some things they deal out will kill you after you are dead, but before
you are dead, they (or rather, your body in reaction) will usefully save
you. Same with complementary therapies.

You probably need to get your immune system up to scratch, and be
receptive to doctors advice on that.

Eat and live healthily, our own behaviour is ultimately what does us in :)

Stay miles away from 'alternative', conspiracies, hoping or just doing
nothing.

I had friends that went that way, and sadly never came back ... :(

--
Adrian C

Re: Things you die with and die of

<R+8CntT90mxkFwCg@255soft.uk>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8736&group=uk.tech.broadcast#8736

Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2023 15:01:33 +0100
From: G6JPG@255soft.uk (J. P. Gilliver)
Newsgroups: uk.tech.broadcast
 by: J. P. Gilliver - Sun, 30 Jul 2023 14:01 UTC

In message <kimq2fFj315U1@mid.individual.net> at Sun, 30 Jul 2023
10:50:07, Adrian Caspersz <email@here.invalid> writes
>On 7/25/23 12:03, Brian Gaff wrote:
>> I'm trying to get my doctors to tell me if the things they are treating me
>> for will kill me, or whether I will die with them. Given the side effects of
>> many drugs, it kind of makes you wonder. Brian
>>

>OT?
[]
>Stay miles away from 'alternative', conspiracies, hoping or just doing
>nothing.
>
>I had friends that went that way, and sadly never came back ... :(

How do you know? (Cue Twilight Zone music ...)

Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that
may never be questioned.