Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Somalian clans clash ,,,
Date: Sat, 13 May 2023 23:34:55 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 14 May 2023 03:34 UTC

So why is this news ?
Somalian clans have been clashing for millennia.
Its news because it happened in the USA, shithole Minneapolis to be
precise.
Why this once pristine state chose to be the epicenter of imported
shitskin dominance one can only guess, unfortunately no deaths to report
[yet].

[I shall point out the obvious for clueless idiots and state that being
both Somalian and wingnut is a particularly toxic combination regardless
of geographical location]

```````````````

'This should never have happened': Wild brawls break out at Democratic
endorsing convention in Minnesota as more than 40 supporters of rival
candidates clash on stage

Shocking footage captured the moment a Democratic endorsing
convention in Minnesota descended into a mass brawl
Supporters of a challenging candidate flew into a rage when backers
of an existing city councilor took to the stage
One person was hospitalized and the convention was brought to a
halt, while no arrests were made despite the ugly scenes

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12081373/Wild-brawls-break-Democratic-endorsing-convention-Minnesota-supporters-clash-stage.html

Re: Somalian clans clash ,,,

<20230514142418.00000ba8@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9335&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9335

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Somalian clans clash ,,,
Date: Sun, 14 May 2023 14:24:18 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 14 May 2023 13:24 UTC

On Sat, 13 May 2023 23:34:55 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> unfortunately no deaths to report

Pretty much sums up what a sick piece of shit you are.

Re: Somalian clans clash ,,,

<Vfg8M.298740$5jd8.79376@fx05.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9342&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9342

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 14 May 2023 21:52:53 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 15 May 2023 01:52 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Sat, 13 May 2023 23:34:55 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> unfortunately no deaths to report
>
> Pretty much sums up what a sick piece of shit you are.

And speaking of Somalians in Minnesota ,,,, Pretty much proves the point
that a nigger is apt to thievery, violence and murder no matter where
they reside, and hell yes, the more of them dead the better off this
planet is [obviously]

Teenager arrested for shooting dead youth hockey coach on his doorstep
in Minnesota is the same student seen with a 'gun' at school in
frightening robbery clip

Kle Swee, now 17, was caught on camera flashing the replica pistol
at the unnamed pupil in 2022
The clip shows Swee brandishing the weapon before trying to steal
the student's phone. A scuffle then ensues, with the encounter recorded
by another student
At the time, cops were unsure if the firearm was real, but soon
discerned it was a BB gun. He is now charged with murdering 44-year-old
Michael Brasel on May 6

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12082777/Teen-arrested-hockey-coach-shot-dead-held-gun-fellow-students-head-robbery.html

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Somalian clans clash ,,,