From: brian1gaff@gmail.com (Brian Gaff)
Newsgroups: uk.tech.broadcast
Subject: BBC local radio nights
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 09:19:41 +0100
 by: Brian Gaff - Tue, 10 Oct 2023 08:19 UTC

Well we have had two shows thus far. Pleasant host, some callers and pre
recorded interviews, but nothing to write homeabout.We shall see. However
why have a different show Friday and Saturday evenings, and Jo Good, I
thought she had retired! She is known by local radio listeners of course as
she has worked for many of the southern stations at one time.

If nobody remembers her, she played a very busty and unlikely mechanic at a
garage in Crossroads when she was young.
Brian

--

--:
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...