From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Farage - "Brexit has failed"
Date: Thu, 18 May 2023 14:48:48 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 18 May 2023 13:48 UTC

https://www.politico.eu/article/nigel-farage-uk-eu-brexit-has-failed/

<quotes>

Nigel Farage, one of the biggest advocates of Britain's departure from the European Union, reckons Brexit has failed.

Speaking on the BBC's Newsnight program Monday night, the former Brexit Party leader - one of the most famous figureheads of the Brexit cause - admitted the U.K. had not benefited economically from leaving the bloc.

"We've mismanaged this totally," Farage said, responding to a raft of data suggesting there had been a negative economic impact of Brexit.

"Brexit has failed," he added. "We've not delivered on Brexit and the Tories have let us down very, very badly."

</quotes>

Give that man a T-shirt, and all those who predicted brexit would be a failure, all those who pointed out that brextremists never had any plan to deliver the brexit they conned people into believing they could have.

They simply fed us lies and kept on lying. Lies like the EU needing us more than we needed them. And now we are at the bottom of the G7 and still falling while those Johnny Foreigners who were meant to be destroyed by brexit are doing better than we are.

Brexit has made us worse off by every measure there is.

And it's more than rich of Farage to blame the tories when he was the one who stood his Brexit Party candidates down and told us we must all vote Conservative to secure brexit.

Still, knowing brexit would be the disaster it has turned out to be, you can't blame him for ducking responsibility for it, leaving others to take the blame. It's what brextremists do; it's never the fault of those who wanted it that there never was any way to deliver what they promised.

And we can't even rejoin the EU to save ourselves. Brextremists burned our brexit bridges and fucked us over completely. The EU is more than happy to keep it that way.

Re: Farage - "Brexit has failed"

<apL9M.2947628$Z549.2462279@fx15.ams1>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9379&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9379

From: ngspammersad@yahoo.com (TWP)
Subject: Re: Farage - "Brexit has failed"
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 19 May 2023 14:08:06 GMT
 by: TWP - Fri, 19 May 2023 14:08 UTC

On Thu, 18 May 2023 14:48:48 +0100, The Happy Hippy wrote:

> https://www.politico.eu/article/nigel-farage-uk-eu-brexit-has-failed/
>
> <quotes>
>
> Nigel Farage, one of the biggest advocates of Britain's departure from
> the European Union, reckons Brexit has failed.
>
> Speaking on the BBC's Newsnight program Monday night, the former Brexit
> Party leader - one of the most famous figureheads of the Brexit cause -
> admitted the U.K. had not benefited economically from leaving the bloc.
>
> "We've mismanaged this totally," Farage said, responding to a raft of
> data suggesting there had been a negative economic impact of Brexit.
>
> "Brexit has failed," he added. "We've not delivered on Brexit and the
> Tories have let us down very, very badly."
>
> </quotes>
>
> Give that man a T-shirt, and all those who predicted brexit would be a
> failure, all those who pointed out that brextremists never had any plan
> to deliver the brexit they conned people into believing they could have.
>
> They simply fed us lies and kept on lying. Lies like the EU needing us
> more than we needed them. And now we are at the bottom of the G7 and
> still falling while those Johnny Foreigners who were meant to be
> destroyed by brexit are doing better than we are.
>
> Brexit has made us worse off by every measure there is.
>
> And it's more than rich of Farage to blame the tories when he was the
> one who stood his Brexit Party candidates down and told us we must all
> vote Conservative to secure brexit.
>
> Still, knowing brexit would be the disaster it has turned out to be, you
> can't blame him for ducking responsibility for it, leaving others to
> take the blame. It's what brextremists do; it's never the fault of those
> who wanted it that there never was any way to deliver what they
> promised.
>
> And we can't even rejoin the EU to save ourselves. Brextremists burned
> our brexit bridges and fucked us over completely. The EU is more than
> happy to keep it that way.

We're not being led by people that believe in Brexit - in fact we're
frequently being led by people that lost out to Brexit. I had and have no
doubt they'll do everything in their power to mess it up and put people
off the idea.

I'm surprised at Farage though, but he does seem to be a bit like that.
He gave a loser's speech on the day he won the Brexit vote.

Re: Farage - "Brexit has failed"

<20230520014724.000017de@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9384&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9384

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 20 May 2023 01:47:24 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 20 May 2023 00:47 UTC

On Fri, 19 May 2023 14:08:06 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 18 May 2023 14:48:48 +0100, The Happy Hippy wrote:
>
> > https://www.politico.eu/article/nigel-farage-uk-eu-brexit-has-failed/
> >
> > <quotes>
> >
> > Nigel Farage, one of the biggest advocates of Britain's departure
> > from the European Union, reckons Brexit has failed.
> >
> > Speaking on the BBC's Newsnight program Monday night, the former
> > Brexit Party leader - one of the most famous figureheads of the
> > Brexit cause - admitted the U.K. had not benefited economically
> > from leaving the bloc.
> >
> > "We've mismanaged this totally," Farage said, responding to a raft
> > of data suggesting there had been a negative economic impact of
> > Brexit.
> >
> > "Brexit has failed," he added. "We've not delivered on Brexit and
> > the Tories have let us down very, very badly."
> >
> > </quotes>
> >
> > Give that man a T-shirt, and all those who predicted brexit would
> > be a failure, all those who pointed out that brextremists never had
> > any plan to deliver the brexit they conned people into believing
> > they could have.
> >
> > They simply fed us lies and kept on lying. Lies like the EU needing
> > us more than we needed them. And now we are at the bottom of the G7
> > and still falling while those Johnny Foreigners who were meant to be
> > destroyed by brexit are doing better than we are.
> >
> > Brexit has made us worse off by every measure there is.
> >
> > And it's more than rich of Farage to blame the tories when he was
> > the one who stood his Brexit Party candidates down and told us we
> > must all vote Conservative to secure brexit.
> >
> > Still, knowing brexit would be the disaster it has turned out to
> > be, you can't blame him for ducking responsibility for it, leaving
> > others to take the blame. It's what brextremists do; it's never the
> > fault of those who wanted it that there never was any way to
> > deliver what they promised.
> >
> > And we can't even rejoin the EU to save ourselves. Brextremists
> > burned our brexit bridges and fucked us over completely. The EU is
> > more than happy to keep it that way.
>

> We're not being led by people that believe in Brexit - in fact we're
> frequently being led by people that lost out to Brexit. I had and
> have no doubt they'll do everything in their power to mess it up and
> put people off the idea.
>
> I'm surprised at Farage though, but he does seem to be a bit like
> that. He gave a loser's speech on the day he won the Brexit vote.

That's because, having won the vote he knew there was no possibility of delivering what had been promised,. He knew it would be high-jacked by the brextremist elites for their own purposes as they intended all along.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Farage - "Brexit has failed"