Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Woke Vs Joke - Target slammed by wingnuts for removing deviant
merchandise
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 12:25:24 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 25 May 2023 16:25 UTC

This newsom is a cheap demagogue of the worse variety, spreading toxic,
divisive theories to sow fear and anger.
Ironic that he would include woman in his list of future victims, as
Target was selling "womans" swimwear designed to hide a penis.

Goes to show that retailers cannot win when they take sides in culture
wars, 1 side will always be offended and their sales will accordingly
suffer.
Now they are getting it from both sides, as they deserve - Pulling just
some of this sick paraphernalia and moving some others to the back of
the store is not enough for decent humans, and doing anything to
accommodate their human customer base inflames leftist perverts.

I think these woke retailers are learning that there are far more humans
than leftist perverts and activists, but they continue to walk a fine
line trying not to offend their human base while still showing support
for the leftist perverts.

```````````````````````

Woke vs Woker! California Gov. Gavin Newsom accuses Target of 'selling
out LGBTQ communities' by rolling back Pride products amid backlash

Gavin Newsom has accused Target of 'selling out LGBTQ communities'
by walking back some of the products from its Pride collection
'There is a systematic attack on the gay community happening across
the country. Wake up America,' he tweeted
Target's share price is down 13 percent since this time last month

In a tweet, Newsom fumed and claimed 'black, Asian, Jewish' people and
women would be 'next.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12120821/Gavin-Newsom-slams-Target-rolling-Pride-products-amid-backlash.html

Re: Woke Vs Joke - Target slammed by wingnuts for removing deviant merchandise

<20230525182702.00000957@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9450&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9450

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
merchandise
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 18:27:02 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 25 May 2023 17:27 UTC

On Thu, 25 May 2023 12:25:24 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> I think these woke retailers are learning that there are far more
> humans than leftist perverts and activists

Yay! Activists and lefties who don't agree with right-wing ideology are deemed non-human, sub-human, demonised as perverts and deviants.

That's how Hitler and his Nazi scum started before they moved on to gassing those they considered sub-human and perverted.

Re: Woke Vs Joke - Target slammed by wingnuts for removing deviant merchandise

<1_UbM.3649563$vBI8.2714359@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9454&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9454

merchandise
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 22:39:57 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 26 May 2023 02:39 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Thu, 25 May 2023 12:25:24 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> I think these woke retailers are learning that there are far more
>> humans than leftist perverts and activists
>
> Yay! Activists and lefties are non-human, sub-human, perverts and deviants.

got that right

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Woke Vs Joke - Target slammed by wingnuts for removing deviant merchandise