From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Hancock forced to apologise to parliament
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 18:14:19 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 5 Jun 2023 17:14 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-65811114

<quotes>

The former health secretary, Matt Hancock, has been found to have breached Parliament's rules for attempting to influence an inquiry into a Conservative MP.

On Monday, Mr Hancock apologised to the House of Commons, in line with the findings of the report by the Commons Committee on Standards.

The Commons Committee on Standards found Mr Hancock had made "a clear attempt to influence the commissioner's investigation".

</quotes>

It's no surprise to see tory scum trying to influence an inquiry into other tory scum found to have breached the rules twice themselves.

Maybe one day we'll see them apologise for being tory scum but I doubt it; they wear it as a badge of pride.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Hancock forced to apologise to parliament