Fools rush in -- and get the best seats in the house.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: "Hello, and goodnight everyone !"

SubjectAuthor
* "Hello, and goodnight everyone !"JeSSe
+* "Hello, and goodnight everyone !"The Happy Hippy
|`- "Hello, and goodnight everyone !"The Happy Hippy
`- "Hello, and goodnight everyone !"The Happy Hippy

1
"Hello, and goodnight everyone !"

<HkJiM.12$_%y4.3@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9798&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9798

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: "Hello, and goodnight everyone !"
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 15:08:23 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 19:08 UTC

The left has a perfect puppet in Xiden - Corrupt and compromised to the
bone, and rapidly losing control of what mental facilities he has left.
They refuse to let him take any cognitive tests, and will only allow him
to speak in highly controlled situations ,,, And even then, with a
teleprompter and bold print, highlighted notes outlining every single
word he is supposed to utter, he can't spit out a complete sentence
without a botch.
This guy should be weaving baskets on the shore, enjoying his last days,
but their nation wrecking tasks aren't done yet, and the guy who can't
even put on his own jacket, is saved from probing questions by his wife,
daughter, granddaughters and even an easter bunny, is gearing himself up
for a suicidal 2nd term.

Press sez: "Nothing to see here, everyone misspeaks at times, move along
!", they are not even slightly interested in diagnosing his
deteriorating mental state.
Same with zombie bot Feterrman, he told us he was just fine, fit and
ready to serve. His hired "doctor" said the same. Obama and Xiden
himself said no problems here, move along ! Then 2 weeks after getting
to DC he checks into a hospital for 3 months with suicidal depression,
now its to the point that they don't allow any interviews or public
speaking at all and have a whole team devoted to deciphering what he
babbles vs what he really meant.

Seems DNC just wants to stack the deck with controlled bots, which
obviously should behoove us to explore and find out who is really
controlling these bots.

`````````````

'Build back Biden': Joe gets tongue-tied as he battles with the
teleprompter during speech in DC after root canal surgery

During an environmental event in Washington DC on Wednesday night,
President Joe Biden added to his ever-growing list of gaffes
The 80-year-old president renamed one of his signature projects,
Build Back Better, 'Build Back Biden,' eliciting raucous laughter from
the crowd
This latest blunder comes just a few days after the president had a
root canal, which was described as a 'routine procedure' by the White House

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12198895/Build-Biden-Joe-gets-tongue-tied-speech-DC-root-canal-surgery.html

Re: "Hello, and goodnight everyone !"

<20230615205114.00005bdf@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9800&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9800

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: "Hello, and goodnight everyone !"
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 20:51:14 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 19:51 UTC

On Thu, 15 Jun 2023 15:08:23 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> 'Build back Biden': Joe gets tongue-tied as he battles with the
> teleprompter during speech in DC after root canal surgery

Not half as funny though as the numerous times we have watched Trump slur and struggle over simple words while looking for all the world like he was having a stroke live on air.

Trump's "Yo Semite", dry-humping the Stars and Stripes, his insane belief in America having an air force in 1775, are right up there with believing drinking Draino and sticking a UV tube up your backside is a cure for covid.

But nothing is ever going to beat "Covfefe".

Re: "Hello, and goodnight everyone !"

<20230615205934.00003858@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9801&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9801

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 20:59:34 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 19:59 UTC

On Thu, 15 Jun 2023 20:51:14 +0100
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Not half as funny though as the numerous times we have watched Trump
> slur and struggle over simple words while looking for all the world
> like he was having a stroke live on air.

For those who enjoy mocking the afflicted, "I know words, I have the best words" -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE9BXkQ-SRc

Re: "Hello, and goodnight everyone !"

<20230615212844.00003193@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9802&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9802

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 21:28:44 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 20:28 UTC

JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> They refuse to let him take any cognitive tests

Can't say I blame them after Trump started bragging about that IQ test which he said was incredibly hard which turned out to be a dementia test which anyone without cognitive impairment would have found easy.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: "Hello, and goodnight everyone !"