Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Dumb Meets Dumber
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2023 15:49:38 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 17 Jun 2023 19:49 UTC

And the sad part is, its an open question which is which.

Instructive in that Xiden and the Bolshevik power structure completely
ignored for MONTHS an entire city that was poisoned by a derailed, blown
up toxic train because it was in a red district ,, But rushes in within
days when a little overpass collapses in cesspit Philly.

Not sure why they call him "embattled", he has been installed and is on
urgent Bolshevik life support just like Xiden - Only death itself will
get these 2 nation wrecking imposters out of office [and then we'll get
kamala and fettermans grifting columbian wife in power]

Thanks for reading, and hello everyone !

```````````````

He makes Biden look coherent! Stroke victim Senator John Fetterman
mispronounces 'infrastructure' and 'delegation' after wearing hoodie and
shorts to inspect collapsed Philly freeway with president

Pennsylvania Senator John Fetterman showed up to greet President
Biden for a tour of the bridge collapse wearing basketball shorts and a
hoodie
In his remarks, the stroke victim mispronounced 'infrastructure'
and 'delegation'
On Wednesday, the Pennsylvania Senator stumbled over his words yet
again as he attempted to speak about the recent I-95 bridge collapse in
his home state

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12206023/Dem-Sen-John-Fetterman-slammed-wearing-hoodie-shorts-accompany-Biden.html

Re: Dumb Meets Dumber

<20230618120613.000032b5@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9824&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9824

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Dumb Meets Dumber
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2023 12:06:13 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 18 Jun 2023 11:06 UTC

On Sat, 17 Jun 2023 15:49:38 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> In his remarks, the stroke victim mispronounced 'infrastructure'
> and 'delegation'

Which is still better than Trump manages when he supposedly hasn't had a stroke.

"Covfefe"

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Dumb Meets Dumber