Why did the Roman Empire collapse? What is the Latin for office automation?

computers / misc.phone.mobile.iphone / Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount Stupid

SubjectAuthor
* These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount StupidWally J
+* Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live*Hemidactylus*
|`* Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarelyHank Rogers
| `- Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarelyJolly Roger
+* Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarelyAlan
|`* Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live*Hemidactylus*
| +- Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarelyAlan
| `* Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount StuWally J
|  `- Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarelyAlan
+* Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks liveChris
|`* Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount StuWally J
| `* Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks liveChris
|  +* Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount StuWally J
|  |+- Hilarious! ( was Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squareAlan
|  |`* Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount StuChris
|  | +- Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount StuAlan
|  | `* Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount StuWally J
|  |  +- Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount StuAlan
|  |  `* Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount StuChris
|  |   `* Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount StuWally J
|  |    +- Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount StuAlan
|  |    `* Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount StuChris
|  |     +- Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount StuAlan
|  |     `* Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount StuWally J
|  |      +- Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount StuAlan
|  |      +* Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount Stu*Hemidactylus*
|  |      |+- Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount StuAlan
|  |      |`* Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount StuWally J
|  |      | `- Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount StuAlan
|  |      `* Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount StuChris
|  |       `- Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount StuAlan
|  `* Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount StuHank Rogers
|   +* Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount StuChris
|   |`* Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount StuWally J
|   | `- Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount StuAlan
|   `* Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount StuWally J
|    `- Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount StuAlan
`* Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount StuWally J
 `- Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount StuAlan

Pages:12
Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount Stupid

<ummued$2e6q9$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=11677&group=misc.phone.mobile.iphone#11677

From: walterjones@invalid.nospam (Wally J)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount Stupid
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2023 13:08:29 -0400
 by: Wally J - Fri, 29 Dec 2023 17:08 UTC

Chris <ithinkiam@gmail.com> wrote

>>> You stated you'd find the cites.
>>
>> You're so stupid,
>
> Any chance of those promised cites?

For any _adult_ on these child-like Apple operating system newsgroups,

The reason Apple ngs are the cesspool they are, is because of iKooks.
That's not a fact - but it's an assessment of many (many) facts.

I don't say something is a fact unless it is a fact, unlike the child-like
iKooks who repeatedly claim facts that they can never back up with cites.
a. nospam constantly fabricates imaginary iOS apps that don't exist
b. Jolly Roger constantly claims imaginary iOS support that doesn't exist
c. Alan Browne claims the walled garden he logs into doesn't exist
etc.

Who is that incredibly stupid?
Nobody right?

Except the iKooks.

> Without the abuse and name calling.

I'm on plenty of adult operating system newsgroups, Chris.
And what happens there is NOT what happens on the child-like Apple ngs.

The Apple newsgroups are infested with people who own religious beliefs.
That's why you iKooks are so deathly afraid of simple things, like facts.

The whole reason Apple newsgroups are what they are, Chris - is because you
low-IQ ignorant uneducated religious zealots exist - such that you defend
everything Apple ever did, said, or will do - to the death.

It's what makes you an iKook, Chris.

> That would be much appreciated.

For years, Apple newsgroups have been different from adult OS newsgroups.
The reason is that you iKooks are what makes Apple ngs so childish, Chris.

I posted them already Chris. It was trivial to find since you said it.
What's interesting is you didn't bother looking up your own words.

*Like all iKooks* - your belief systems are always based on zero facts.

Every statement from you child-like iKooks proves what I say about you.
a. You did what I said you did.
b. You brazenly denied what you did do.
c. And then you haughtily ask me to prove you did what you said you did.

Without ever bothering to check the facts, Chris.
Never even once did you check what you had said, Chris.
Before outrighting denying that you said exactly what I said you said.

Who does that?
Nobody right?

Except the iKooks do it all the time, Chris.
The whole reason Apple groups are what they are, is because of you iKooks.

That is what I'm trying to show the world, Chris.
--
HINT: *Proof the iKooks are ignorant low IQ uneducated despicable*
*people far to the left of Mount Stupid*

Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount Stupid

<ummupc$t9fh$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=11678&group=misc.phone.mobile.iphone#11678

From: nuh-uh@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely
atop Mount Stupid
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2023 09:14:20 -0800
 by: Alan - Fri, 29 Dec 2023 17:14 UTC

On 2023-12-29 09:08, Wally J wrote:
> Chris <ithinkiam@gmail.com> wrote

>>> You're so stupid,
>>
>> Any chance of those promised cites?
>
> For any _adult_ on these child-like Apple operating system newsgroups,
>
> The reason Apple ngs are the cesspool they are, is because of iKooks.
> That's not a fact - but it's an assessment of many (many) facts.

"If you disagree, you'll simply force me to find the cites"

> I don't say something is a fact unless it is a fact, unlike the child-like
> iKooks who repeatedly claim facts that they can never back up with cites.
> a. nospam constantly fabricates imaginary iOS apps that don't exist
> b. Jolly Roger constantly claims imaginary iOS support that doesn't exist
> c. Alan Browne claims the walled garden he logs into doesn't exist
> etc.
>
> Who is that incredibly stupid?
> Nobody right?
>
> Except the iKooks.
>
>> Without the abuse and name calling.
>
> I'm on plenty of adult operating system newsgroups, Chris.
> And what happens there is NOT what happens on the child-like Apple ngs.
>
> The Apple newsgroups are infested with people who own religious beliefs.
> That's why you iKooks are so deathly afraid of simple things, like facts.
>
> The whole reason Apple newsgroups are what they are, Chris - is because you
> low-IQ ignorant uneducated religious zealots exist - such that you defend
> everything Apple ever did, said, or will do - to the death.
>
> It's what makes you an iKook, Chris.
>
>> That would be much appreciated.
>
> For years, Apple newsgroups have been different from adult OS newsgroups.
> The reason is that you iKooks are what makes Apple ngs so childish, Chris.
>
> I posted them already Chris. It was trivial to find since you said it.
> What's interesting is you didn't bother looking up your own words.
>
> *Like all iKooks* - your belief systems are always based on zero facts.
>
> Every statement from you child-like iKooks proves what I say about you.
> a. You did what I said you did.
> b. You brazenly denied what you did do.
> c. And then you haughtily ask me to prove you did what you said you did.
>
> Without ever bothering to check the facts, Chris.
> Never even once did you check what you had said, Chris.
> Before outrighting denying that you said exactly what I said you said.
>
> Who does that?
> Nobody right?
>
> Except the iKooks do it all the time, Chris.
> The whole reason Apple groups are what they are, is because of you iKooks.
>
> That is what I'm trying to show the world, Chris.

"If you disagree, you'll simply force me to find the cites"

Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount Stupid

<umn9tm$v30b$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=11681&group=misc.phone.mobile.iphone#11681

From: ithinkiam@gmail.com (Chris)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Subject: Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live
squarely atop Mount Stupid
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2023 20:24:22 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:x5KyA6YyyoniZFv6cY9rgtpMRQs=
 by: Chris - Fri, 29 Dec 2023 20:24 UTC

Wally J <walterjones@invalid.nospam> wrote:
> Chris <ithinkiam@gmail.com> wrote

>>> You're so stupid,
>>
>> Any chance of those promised cites?
>
> I don't say something is a fact unless it is a fact, unlike the child-like
> iKooks who repeatedly claim facts that they can never back up with cites.

The only one not backing up with cites in this thread is you. That makes
you the "iKook" here, doesn't it?

> I posted them already Chris. It was trivial to find since you said it.

No you didn't. Why are you lying?

> That is what I'm trying to show the world, Chris.

That's quite an inflated ego you have there. Not sure the world cares about
your opinions.

Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount Stupid

<umncus$vf12$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=11682&group=misc.phone.mobile.iphone#11682

From: nuh-uh@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
atop Mount Stupid
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2023 13:16:11 -0800
 by: Alan - Fri, 29 Dec 2023 21:16 UTC

On 2023-12-29 12:24, Chris wrote:
> Wally J <walterjones@invalid.nospam> wrote:
>> Chris <ithinkiam@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Any chance of those promised cites?
>>
>> I don't say something is a fact unless it is a fact, unlike the child-like
>> iKooks who repeatedly claim facts that they can never back up with cites.
>
> The only one not backing up with cites in this thread is you. That makes
> you the "iKook" here, doesn't it?
>
>> I posted them already Chris. It was trivial to find since you said it.
>
> No you didn't. Why are you lying?

And moreover, Wally/Andy/Arlen/.../.../... stated:

"If you disagree, you'll simply force me to find the cites"

>> That is what I'm trying to show the world, Chris.
>
> That's quite an inflated ego you have there. Not sure the world cares about
> your opinions.

He's so obviously insecure, isn't he?

:-)

Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount Stupid

<umngbi$vtm9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=11684&group=misc.phone.mobile.iphone#11684

From: walterjones@invalid.nospam (Wally J)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2023 18:14:10 -0400
 by: Wally J - Fri, 29 Dec 2023 22:14 UTC

Chris <ithinkiam@gmail.com> wrote

>> I don't say something is a fact unless it is a fact, unlike the child-like
>> iKooks who repeatedly claim facts that they can never back up with cites.
>
> The only one not backing up with cites in this thread is you.

Jesus Christ, Chris.

I gave you the cites already Chris.
You're too stupid to CLICK on the link I gave you!

Classic Alan Baker behavior, Chris.
Facts can't exist (to you) if you refuse to acknowledge that they exist.

> That makes you the "iKook" here, doesn't it?

Do you have to always PROVE MY POINT that you iKooks live on MT. Stupid?

a. You're too stupid to search for your own words, and,
b. When I do the work for you, you're too stupid to click the links.

Who is _that_ stupid, Chris?
Nobody.

Just you iKooks (all of whom live on Mount Stupid).

>> I posted them already Chris. It was trivial to find since you said it.
>
> No you didn't.

Yes I did.

> Why are you lying?

Why are you so stupid that you can't even do one of two simple things?
a. Find your own words that _you_ wrote, or, since I did that for you,
b. Click on the link that I already provided to you, Chris.

This is a _perfect_ proof that all you iKoooks live on Mount Stupid.

>> That is what I'm trying to show the world, Chris.
>
> That's quite an inflated ego you have there.

It's not ego, Chris. It's a curiousity akin to that which Dunning-Kruger
had about people's self assessments, Chris, where you live on Mount Stupid.

They studied people's self bias on skills.
I study why Apple posters do the very strange things that they do.
a. They can't process facts
b. Just like you just proved.

Heck...
First you deny words you said, that you said.
Then you deny links exist, that exist.

Everything you say, Chris... proves you iKooks live on Mount Stupid.

> Not sure the world cares about your opinions.

Just as Jolly Roger claimed he thinks he's an iKook simply because he
disagreed with the facts, he doesn't understand a word that I said.

Neither do you, Chris.

a. I gave you the link.
b. You didn't even click on the link that I gave you.

And then... you claim it doesn't say what clearly it says?

Who does that?
Nobody, right?

Except you iKooks.
Which proves my point.

All you iKooks are too stupid to even click on a link of words that you
said that you are too stupid to look up for yourself (so I did it for you).

Who is _that_ stupid, Chris?
Just you iKooks.

You all live on Mount Stupid.
--
All you iKooks live on Mount Stupid.

Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount Stupid

<umngkl$vum0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=11685&group=misc.phone.mobile.iphone#11685

From: nuh-uh@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
atop Mount Stupid
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2023 14:19:00 -0800
 by: Alan - Fri, 29 Dec 2023 22:19 UTC

On 2023-12-29 14:14, Wally J wrote:
> Chris <ithinkiam@gmail.com> wrote
>
>>> I don't say something is a fact unless it is a fact, unlike the child-like
>>> iKooks who repeatedly claim facts that they can never back up with cites.
>>
>> The only one not backing up with cites in this thread is you.
>
> Jesus Christ, Chris.
>
> I gave you the cites already Chris.
> You're too stupid to CLICK on the link I gave you!
>
> Classic Alan Baker behavior, Chris.
> Facts can't exist (to you) if you refuse to acknowledge that they exist.

Why must you lie, Arlen?

"If you disagree, you'll simply force me to find the cites"

>> That makes you the "iKook" here, doesn't it?
>
> Do you have to always PROVE MY POINT that you iKooks live on MT. Stupid?
>
> a. You're too stupid to search for your own words, and,
> b. When I do the work for you, you're too stupid to click the links.

What links? Where?

Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount Stupid

<OdGdnQgVIYumJA34nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=11692&group=misc.phone.mobile.iphone#11692

Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
squarely atop Mount Stupid
From: ecphoric@allspamis.invalid (*Hemidactylus*)
<umngbi$vtm9$1@dont-email.me>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2023 00:43:39 +0000
 by: *Hemidactylus* - Sun, 31 Dec 2023 00:43 UTC

Wally J <walterjones@invalid.nospam> wrote:

[snip]

> Who is _that_ stupid, Chris?
> Just you iKooks.

iKooks is not a thing in the real world. You are projecting from your hate
addled mind.

> You all live on Mount Stupid.

Mount Stupid is not a thing. You are delusional. You spend way too much
time attacking people on usenet. This is not healthy.

Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount Stupid

<umqdmo$1esd7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=11693&group=misc.phone.mobile.iphone#11693

From: nuh-uh@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
atop Mount Stupid
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2023 16:47:20 -0800
 by: Alan - Sun, 31 Dec 2023 00:47 UTC

On 2023-12-30 16:43, *Hemidactylus* wrote:
> Wally J <walterjones@invalid.nospam> wrote:
>>
> [snip]
>>
>> Who is _that_ stupid, Chris?
>> Just you iKooks.
>>
> iKooks is not a thing in the real world. You are projecting from your hate
> addled mind.
>>
>> You all live on Mount Stupid.
>
> Mount Stupid is not a thing. You are delusional. You spend way too much
> time attacking people on usenet. This is not healthy.

It's really quite hilarious the way he decides based on one thing he
thinks he knows that his critics can't possibly be competent in their
fields.

:-)

Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount Stupid

<umqfa9$1f4ka$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=11694&group=misc.phone.mobile.iphone#11694

From: walterjones@invalid.nospam (Wally J)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2023 21:14:49 -0400
References: <uma3kf$17h9i$1@paganini.bofh.team> <umaj85$2ot4c$1@dont-email.me> <umavij$18p0h$1@paganini.bofh.team> <umjupi$d73e$1@dont-email.me> <umk786$250g7$1@paganini.bofh.team> <uml04i$i1tp$1@dont-email.me> <uml2jp$iaoj$1@dont-email.me> <ummt0b$t2br$1@dont-email.me> <ummued$2e6q9$1@paganini.bofh.team> <umn9tm$v30b$1@dont-email.me> <umngbi$vtm9$1@dont-email.me> <OdGdnQgVIYumJA34nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@giganews.com>
 by: Wally J - Sun, 31 Dec 2023 01:14 UTC

*Hemidactylus* <ecphoric@allspamis.invalid> wrote

>> Who is _that_ stupid, Chris?
>> Just you iKooks.
>>
> iKooks is not a thing in the real world.
> You are projecting from your hate addled mind.

Actually I don't hate the iKooks at all. In fact, I study you intently.
That's why I know more about you, Hemidactylus, than you know yourself.

This is a stick diagram of the iKooks who post to Apple OS newsgroups.
<https://pcg.church/articles/7063/cut-off-mount-stupid>

>> You all live on Mount Stupid.
>
> Mount Stupid is not a thing. You are delusional.

And yet, Mount Stupid _is_ a thing.
<https://dingdong887180022.files.wordpress.com/2021/10/dunning-kruger.jpg>

The fact you can't fathom that is partly why you're an iKook - but it takes
a confluence of traits to be an iKook - particularly religious zealotry.

> You spend way too much time attacking people on usenet.
> This is not healthy.

I have two goals on usenet, one of which is achieved by me writing the many
tutorials I've written (where I've noticed you've never written even one).

The second goal comes from studying why only on the Apple newsgroups do the
strange people exist who defend the mothership to the death, like zealots.

You iKooks even gloat about Apple gouging your eyes out with profits.
Who does that?
Nobody normal, right?

Only iKooks.

You strange people don't realize it's not normal to defend the mothership
to the death - slinging lies - outright denials - and false answers.

On the _adult_ operating systems newsgroups, they act more like adults.
On the child-like Apple newsgroups, most of you do not act like adults.

What is common to all the iKooks though is that they live on Mount Stupid.
<https://pastorpaul.files.wordpress.com/2022/12/dunning-kruger-effect.jpg>

Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount Stupid

<umqi6a$1fbqa$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=11695&group=misc.phone.mobile.iphone#11695

From: nuh-uh@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
atop Mount Stupid
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2023 18:03:54 -0800
 by: Alan - Sun, 31 Dec 2023 02:03 UTC

On 2023-12-30 17:14, Wally J wrote:
> *Hemidactylus* <ecphoric@allspamis.invalid> wrote
>
>>> Who is _that_ stupid, Chris?
>>> Just you iKooks.
>>>
>> iKooks is not a thing in the real world.
>> You are projecting from your hate addled mind.
>
> Actually I don't hate the iKooks at all. In fact, I study you intently.
> That's why I know more about you, Hemidactylus, than you know yourself.
>
> This is a stick diagram of the iKooks who post to Apple OS newsgroups.
> <https://pcg.church/articles/7063/cut-off-mount-stupid>

Just FYI, this:

"If you think you are average at something, that means you are right in
the middle: Half of the people out there are better than you, and half
are worse."

Is wrong. That's not the AVERAGE they're talking about: it's the MEDIAN.

>>> You all live on Mount Stupid.
>>
>> Mount Stupid is not a thing. You are delusional.
>
> And yet, Mount Stupid _is_ a thing.
> <https://dingdong887180022.files.wordpress.com/2021/10/dunning-kruger.jpg>

Drawings don't prove anything.

Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount Stupid

<umtfii$22eal$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=11697&group=misc.phone.mobile.iphone#11697

Followup: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
From: walterjones@invalid.nospam (Wally J)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.ipad,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2024 00:37:39 -0400
 by: Wally J - Mon, 1 Jan 2024 04:37 UTC

The adults will notice that the iKooks live on Mount Stupid in many ways,
as witnessed, moments ago, from their Mount Stupid posts to both the
Windows newsgroup (always via Alan Baker nyms) & to Android (Dave Royal).

To wit... (for the permanent Usenet record to find by future researchers).

Dave Royal <dave@dave123royal.com> wrote

>>There were others but that one had a few to start with for now.
>
> 'Andy Burnelli' who started that thread has a familiar style! And it
> doesn't mention DroidEdit or a couple of others I've tried over the years
> and not preferred such as Simple Text Editor.

This is my _last_ post to "Dave Royal" as he will be plonked (along with
his other nym of Alan Baker and all the other Alan Baker nyms out there).

OT. Please ignore if you care about the subject matter of this thread.
The only _relevant_ information in the post below are these screenshots.
<https://i.postimg.cc/nVWkJT35/text01.jpg> Edit plain text files
<https://i.postimg.cc/j5dkpx5j/text02.jpg> Simple Text Editor shows up
<https://i.postimg.cc/0jzXNV7R/text03.jpg> Shortcut can be created
<https://i.postimg.cc/4yjLHp1K/text04.jpg> Shortcut opens as a text file
<https://i.postimg.cc/mDX6Rvzy/text05.jpg> Sometimes it does NOT show up
<https://i.postimg.cc/L6rwJFyy/text06.jpg> Sometimes it can't SAVE it
<https://i.postimg.cc/KzbPK6vB/text07.jpg> Simple Text Editor Permissions
<https://i.postimg.cc/50mw8s6G/text08.jpg> WriterP Permissions

Now back to the "Dave Royal" (aka Alan Baker) response...
<https://dingdong887180022.files.wordpress.com/2021/10/dunning-kruger.jpg>

Some people try to add value in every post.
Others subtract it in every post.

In decades on Usenet, I've only plonked a handful of people who _can't_ add
value such as Snit, Dustin Cook, Sn!pe, and every nym of Alan Baker (of
which Dave Royal is but one - where there are so many I can't count them).

The nyms are OK, as with my newsreader setup, I don't even see who posts
unless I look - which is kind of like Trump words - where I don't look up
what he said unless someone tells me and I say "did he really say that?).

Point being, nothing from Dave Royal adds value (as he's Alan Baker).
In fact, Dave Royal _subtracts_ vale (aka Alan Baker) in every post.

Even if he's not Alan Baker - he has the same IQ of about 40 (which is why
he loudly proclaims to the world that he is an utter genius when he finally
figures out what was never hidden from anyone - except from dumb robots).

It irks me that people this incredibly stupid, actually exist - which is
exactly why the Mount Stupid graphs exist - which fits the iKooks well.
<https://pastorpaul.files.wordpress.com/2022/12/dunning-kruger-effect.jpg>

Jesus Christ. Every time these low-IQ iKooks have nothing to say, they say
it. Dave Royal _is_ Alan Baker who _is_ Jack_Of_All_Trades_Master_of_None
<invalid@andybastard.com> who _is_ a hundred other nyms, all of which are
childish kindergarten attempts at "outing" what they think they're geniuses
at, but which only proves they live squarely atop the D-K Mount Stupid.
*These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount Stupid*
<https://groups.google.com/g/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/c/9eiX08J_g_w>

If it takes an _adult_ more than five seconds to figure out my posts, then
they're idiots because the only purpose of the random headers is privacy
from robots - which these ignorant uneducated iKooks can't comprehend.

For God's sake, when I post a thousand screenshots to the Windows newsgroup
that have the _exact same screen_, how long can it take an idiot like you?
<https://i.postimg.cc/fT2J40RD/windows-cascade-menu.jpg> Windows browsers
<https://i.postimg.cc/j5K0RL7H/taskbarmenu01.jpg> No cortana search icon
<https://i.postimg.cc/qvJDMQcq/taskbarmenu02.jpg> Menus are just folders
<https://i.postimg.cc/cCwdrZsQ/taskbarmenu03.jpg> Menu comments displayed
<https://i.postimg.cc/9FHWs4p1/taskbarmenu04.jpg> Comments can be changed
<https://i.postimg.cc/SNdjMVZd/taskbarmenu05.jpg> (deleted)
<https://i.postimg.cc/yY74z87s/taskbarmenu06.jpg> Hierarchies should match
<https://i.postimg.cc/hjjVXkq5/taskbarmenu07.jpg> One web browser per task
<https://i.postimg.cc/5N46Mpdm/taskbarmenu08.jpg> Need to organize os

How many of these does a normal person take to figure it out?
One right? Two maybe?

But iKooks? It takes them a thousand. Two thousand. Three thousand.
And then they declare that they're a "genius" for figuring it out.
When it was never hidden.

Who is that stupid?

Hell, I post a thousand screenshots to the Android newsgroup like this,
and it takes more than a thousand for you to claim you're a genius?
<https://i.postimg.cc/nVWkJT35/text01.jpg> Edit plain text files
<https://i.postimg.cc/j5dkpx5j/text02.jpg> Simple Text Editor shows up
<https://i.postimg.cc/0jzXNV7R/text03.jpg> Shortcut can be created
<https://i.postimg.cc/4yjLHp1K/text04.jpg> Shortcut opens as a text file
<https://i.postimg.cc/mDX6Rvzy/text05.jpg> Sometimes it does NOT show up
<https://i.postimg.cc/L6rwJFyy/text06.jpg> Sometimes it can't SAVE it
<https://i.postimg.cc/KzbPK6vB/text07.jpg> Simple Text Editor Permissions
<https://i.postimg.cc/50mw8s6G/text08.jpg> WriterP Permissions

I even post a thousand screenshots to the child-like Apple newsgroups,
where only the child-like Apple religious iKooks claim that they're a
genius for "finally figuring out" what was never hidden in the 1st place.
<https://i.postimg.cc/LXzB3Lc0/appleid01.jpg> Apple _forces_ a log in!
<https://i.postimg.cc/9fPjQpr3/nag01.jpg> 3 iOS 16.7.3 nag items
<https://i.postimg.cc/wxwgN0Fg/nag02.jpg> 2 iOS 16.7.3 nag items
<https://i.postimg.cc/3NVqB4dC/nag03.jpg> 1 Update Apple ID settings

It doesn't occur to these fantastically ignorant iKooks that the
screenshots are the same, year after year, for thousands of them.

Who is _that_ stupid?
Nobody right?

Except the iKooks are.
They're so stupid, they don't even know how stupid they really are.

> croy: there are loads of them. Just search playstore for 'text editor' and
> try a few. Or FDroid or whatever you get apps from.

That's something only an idiot would say, which is why Alan Baker said it.
It means you don't know the first thing about Android text editors, Alan.

That's because you live on Mount Stupid.
--
It irks me that people this incredibly stupid, actually exist - which is
exactly why the Mount Stupid graphs exist - which fits the iKooks well.
<https://psychology.stackexchange.com/questions/17825/what-is-the-primary-source-of-the-mount-stupid-graphic>

Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount Stupid

<umu4ho$26a6i$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=11700&group=misc.phone.mobile.iphone#11700

From: nuh-uh@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
atop Mount Stupid
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2024 02:35:37 -0800
 by: Alan - Mon, 1 Jan 2024 10:35 UTC

On 2023-12-31 20:37, Wally J wrote:
> The adults will notice that the iKooks live on Mount Stupid in many ways,
> as witnessed, moments ago, from their Mount Stupid posts to both the
> Windows newsgroup (always via Alan Baker nyms) & to Android (Dave Royal).
>
> To wit... (for the permanent Usenet record to find by future researchers).
>
> Dave Royal <dave@dave123royal.com> wrote
>
>>> There were others but that one had a few to start with for now.
>>
>> 'Andy Burnelli' who started that thread has a familiar style! And it
>> doesn't mention DroidEdit or a couple of others I've tried over the years
>> and not preferred such as Simple Text Editor.
>>

> This is my _last_ post to "Dave Royal" as he will be plonked (along with
> his other nym of Alan Baker and all the other Alan Baker nyms out there).

You just...

....make stuff up...

....don't you?

For the record, I have never posted as "Dave Royal" or any variation
thereof.

Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount Stupid

<umvlg1$2cllk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=11703&group=misc.phone.mobile.iphone#11703

From: ithinkiam@gmail.com (Chris)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
squarely atop Mount Stupid
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2024 00:30:57 -0000 (UTC)
<umngbi$vtm9$1@dont-email.me>
sha1:sdXDJmz+i9dBRKXU4Kx2g1Idhpg=
 by: Chris - Tue, 2 Jan 2024 00:30 UTC

Wally J <walterjones@invalid.nospam> wrote:
> Chris <ithinkiam@gmail.com> wrote
>
>>> I don't say something is a fact unless it is a fact, unlike the child-like
>>> iKooks who repeatedly claim facts that they can never back up with cites.
>>
>> The only one not backing up with cites in this thread is you.
>
> Jesus Christ, Chris.
>
> I gave you the cites already Chris.
> You're too stupid to CLICK on the link I gave you!

I had a thorough look through all your posts in this thread and I
eventually found an obfuscated link to an ng with no relevance to this
thread in your fucking signature. Why would any sane person do that? You
were intentionally trying to hide it.

Having found the hidden link and within it I needed to click through other
links to find your cites. Eventually I found the thread.

And yes, I admit, I probably did mock you for your incorrect usage of
technical/biological terminology. In my defence you had written an
extremely long and in many ways ill-informed post.

Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount Stupid

<umvljh$2cjtm$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=11704&group=misc.phone.mobile.iphone#11704

From: nuh-uh@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
atop Mount Stupid
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2024 16:32:49 -0800
 by: Alan - Tue, 2 Jan 2024 00:32 UTC

On 2024-01-01 16:30, Chris wrote:
> Wally J <walterjones@invalid.nospam> wrote:
>> Chris <ithinkiam@gmail.com> wrote

>>> The only one not backing up with cites in this thread is you.
>>
>> Jesus Christ, Chris.
>>
>> I gave you the cites already Chris.
>> You're too stupid to CLICK on the link I gave you!
>
> I had a thorough look through all your posts in this thread and I
> eventually found an obfuscated link to an ng with no relevance to this
> thread in your fucking signature. Why would any sane person do that? You
> were intentionally trying to hide it.
>
> Having found the hidden link and within it I needed to click through other
> links to find your cites. Eventually I found the thread.
>
> And yes, I admit, I probably did mock you for your incorrect usage of
> technical/biological terminology. In my defence you had written an
> extremely long and in many ways ill-informed post.

That's our Arlen!