From: REMOVETHISbadgolferman@gmail.com (badgolferman)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Subject: Apple is sending out checks for
‘batterygate’ class action
claims
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2024 01:43:50 -0000 (UTC)
 by: badgolferman - Sun, 7 Jan 2024 01:43 UTC

Checks are apparently hitting the bank accounts of people affected by
Apple’s decision to slow down iPhones with older batteries back in 2017.
MacRumors reported that readers of its site said they’d seen checks
deposited to their accounts amounting to $92.17, later updating the story
with an embedded post from one of the readers. Indeed, the website set up
for the settlement was updated in December to say the payments were
expected to go out this month.

https://www.theverge.com/2024/1/6/24028162/apple-batterygate-payments-issued-class-action-lawsuit

Re: Apple is sending out checks for ???batterygate??? class action claims

<3bScnd0nJsEnlAf4nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=11753&group=misc.phone.mobile.iphone#11753

From: ant@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Subject: Re: Apple is sending out checks for ???batterygate??? class action claims
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2024 02:17:30 +0000
 by: Ant - Sun, 7 Jan 2024 02:17 UTC

badgolferman <REMOVETHISbadgolferman@gmail.com> wrote:
> Checks are apparently hitting the bank accounts of people affected by
> Apple???s decision to slow down iPhones with older batteries back in 2017.
> MacRumors reported that readers of its site said they???d seen checks
> deposited to their accounts amounting to $92.17, later updating the story
> with an embedded post from one of the readers. Indeed, the website set up
> for the settlement was updated in December to say the payments were
> expected to go out this month.

> https://www.theverge.com/2024/1/6/24028162/apple-batterygate-payments-issued-class-action-lawsuit

Finally. I wonder when mine is coming. I still have and use that 6+ that is on its third battery (replaced twice)!
--
"You became imitators of us and of the Lord; in spite of severe suffering, you welcomed the message with the joy given by the Holy Spirit." --1 Thessalonians 1:6. Is AUKEY hub dying?
| |o o| |