From: trw@i2pmail.org (trw)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Subject: Re: def3.i2p css updates
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 10:27:46 -0500
 by: trw - Sun, 17 Nov 2019 15:27 UTC

funny that you are the first one to notice that little glitch with the registration. there are not many people actually logging in here and using an account, although we do have a lot of lurkers.
display of the forums changes from plain view to tree view once you are logged in.

cheers

trw
Posted on def3

computers / Rocksolid Network / Re: def3.i2p css updates

1
server_pubkey.txt

rocksolid light 0.9.81
clearnet tor