From: ant@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Subject: Is there a way to show all the speed cameras in Maps iOS app as a preview without driving now?
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 06:30:50 +0000
 by: Ant - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 06:30 UTC

Hello,

Is there a way to show all the speed cameras in Maps iOS app as a
preview without driving now?

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)
--
"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." --Galatians 2:20! Cold winter rain, with leaks, again. :( :) (L/C)NY (wood dragon).
| |o o| |

Re: Is there a way to show all the speed cameras in Maps iOS app as a preview without driving now?

<l3n25pF3acjU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=12435&group=misc.phone.mobile.iphone#12435

From: jollyroger@pobox.com (Jolly Roger)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Subject: Re: Is there a way to show all the speed cameras in Maps iOS app as
a preview without driving now?
Date: 21 Feb 2024 19:44:57 GMT
 by: Jolly Roger - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 19:44 UTC

On 2024-02-21, Ant <ant@zimage.comANT> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is there a way to show all the speed cameras in Maps iOS app as a
> preview without driving now?

Isn't this what Waze is all about?

JR