https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=12492&group=misc.phone.mobile.iphone#12492

From: indira@ghandi.net (Indira)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 10:02:33 +0530
 by: Indira - Fri, 23 Feb 2024 04:32 UTC

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.comp.microsoft.windows
Historical content remains viewable.

An updated web-searchable no-login web-search archive that reports a unique
URL will need to be located that allows people to search before posting to
the a.c.m.w newsgroup & which allows unique references to recent articles.
--
You can remove your Google Groups filters now.

<l3qrdaFo6l9U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=12494&group=misc.phone.mobile.iphone#12494

From: jollyroger@pobox.com (Jolly Roger)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Subject: Re: Google Groups no longer supports new Usenet posts or
subscriptions
Date: 23 Feb 2024 06:14:02 GMT
 by: Jolly Roger - Fri, 23 Feb 2024 06:14 UTC

On 2024-02-23, Indira <indira@ghandi.net> wrote:

And nothing of value has been lost.

JR

<gg5CN.302707$yEgf.259217@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=12504&group=misc.phone.mobile.iphone#12504

subscriptions
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
From: bitbucket@blackhole.com (Alan Browne)
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 13:14:36 -0500
 by: Alan Browne - Fri, 23 Feb 2024 18:14 UTC

On 2024-02-23 01:14, Jolly Roger wrote:
> On 2024-02-23, Indira <indira@ghandi.net> wrote:

> And nothing of value has been lost.

I occasionally go back looking for things - but it won't be the end of
the world.

--
“Markets can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent.”
- John Maynard Keynes.