From: this@is.invalid (david)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Subject: Netflix drops App Store payment for US & Canada
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2024 17:54:46 -0700
 by: david - Wed, 28 Feb 2024 00:54 UTC

Netflix No Longer Allowing US & Canada Subscribers to Pay Through Apple's
App Store

Payment through Apple's platform is set to stop because Netflix does not
want to continue to pay Apple a 15 percent cut of those subscription fees.

https://www.macrumors.com/2024/02/26/netflix-stops-allowing-app-store-payment/

Re: Netflix drops App Store payment for US & Canada

<FcGDN.68428$LONb.16377@fx08.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=12558&group=misc.phone.mobile.iphone#12558

Subject: Re: Netflix drops App Store payment for US & Canada
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
From: bitbucket@blackhole.com (Alan Browne)
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 08:05:41 -0500
 by: Alan Browne - Wed, 28 Feb 2024 13:05 UTC

On 2024-02-27 19:54, david wrote:
> Netflix No Longer Allowing US & Canada Subscribers to Pay Through Apple's
> App Store
>
> Payment through Apple's platform is set to stop because Netflix does not
> want to continue to pay Apple a 15 percent cut of those subscription fees.
>
> https://www.macrumors.com/2024/02/26/netflix-stops-allowing-app-store-payment/

I'm surprised Netflix let it stand so long.

--
“Markets can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent.”
- John Maynard Keynes.