From: ant@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Subject: Did anyone have problems with Find My's AirTags getting unshared and losing their shared locations in family sharing?
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 05:36:10 +0000
 by: Ant - Sun, 17 Mar 2024 05:36 UTC

Hello,

Did anyone have problems with Find My's AirTags getting unshared and
losing their shared locations in family sharing? All three iPhones and
eight AirTags are currently updated. Others and I had to readd and
reapprove. It's very annoying. :(

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)
--
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him." --John 3:16-17
| |o o| |

Re: Did anyone have problems with Find My's AirTags getting unshared and losing their shared locations in family sharing?

<l5oki8FaekeU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=12899&group=misc.phone.mobile.iphone#12899

From: jollyroger@pobox.com (Jolly Roger)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Subject: Re: Did anyone have problems with Find My's AirTags getting
unshared and losing their shared locations in family sharing?
Date: 17 Mar 2024 16:37:29 GMT
 by: Jolly Roger - Sun, 17 Mar 2024 16:37 UTC

On 2024-03-17, Ant <ant@zimage.comANT> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Did anyone have problems with Find My's AirTags getting unshared and
> losing their shared locations in family sharing?

Not here, sorry.

JR

Re: Did anyone have problems with Find My's AirTags getting unshared and losing their shared locations in family sharing?

<bKedncTFj73L9mr4nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=12904&group=misc.phone.mobile.iphone#12904

From: ant@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 22:14:46 +0000
 by: Ant - Sun, 17 Mar 2024 22:14 UTC

Jolly Roger <jollyroger@pobox.com> wrote:
> On 2024-03-17, Ant <ant@zimage.comANT> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Did anyone have problems with Find My's AirTags getting unshared and
> > losing their shared locations in family sharing?

> Not here, sorry.

Thanks. Weird. It happened again today. I don't know what's going on. :(
--
"Join with others in following my example, brothers, and take note of those who live according to the pattern we gave you." --Philippians 3:17. Dang Apple and colony again. Please pinch me since I'm not wearing green!
| |o o| |