From: bashley101@gmail.com (The Real Bev)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Subject: Re: No fault cell phone law
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 14:48:04 -0700
 by: The Real Bev - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 21:48 UTC

(non-phone groups snipped)

On 3/24/24 1:46 PM, David Higton wrote:
> In message <c1d00jh2v66od37mh993eng0hk52h9236f@4ax.com>
> Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> And who really needs six transmission performance choices, four engine
>> power profiles, steering input delay and feedback settings, etc.,, etc.,
>> etc.?
>
> Well, at least you won't find those in an electric vehicle.

Adjustments that need to be made while driving shouldn't require taking
your eyes off the road. Period. I liked driving the Tesla for 10
minutes, but having to actually READ stuff (requiring reading glasses)
while driving is a recipe for disaster.

--
Cheers, Bev
"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can

Re: No fault cell phone law

<86frwefu4q.fsf@example.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=13053&group=misc.phone.mobile.iphone#13053

From: dnomhcir@gmx.com (Richmond)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:06:29 +0000
 by: Richmond - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:06 UTC

The Real Bev <bashley101@gmail.com> writes:

> (non-phone groups snipped)
>
> On 3/24/24 1:46 PM, David Higton wrote:
>> In message <c1d00jh2v66od37mh993eng0hk52h9236f@4ax.com>
>> Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> And who really needs six transmission performance choices, four engine
>>> power profiles, steering input delay and feedback settings, etc.,, etc.,
>>> etc.?
>> Well, at least you won't find those in an electric vehicle.
>
> Adjustments that need to be made while driving shouldn't require
> taking your eyes off the road. Period. I liked driving the Tesla for
> 10 minutes, but having to actually READ stuff (requiring reading
> glasses) while driving is a recipe for disaster.

What about the speedometer?