From: nobody@oscarmayer.com (Oscar Mayer)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Subject: Really super big news on the Apple's NEW!!!! improved iPhone 16 design!!!!!
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 21:46:21 -0400
 by: Oscar Mayer - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 01:46 UTC

If you thought Apple isn't capable of new innovation, just read this.
https://9to5mac.com/2024/03/26/iphone-16-pro-space-black-rose/

Apple may be planning to drop blue titanium and add rose titanium for the
iPhone 16 Pro and iPhone 16 Pro Max.

Apple moved the Pro line from shiny stainless steel to matte titanium with
the iPhone 15 Pro series. The lineup today consists of black, white,
natural, and a darker shade of blue.

This lineup was also notable for being the first to not include a gold
finish for the first time since the iPhone XS in 2018. Rose appears to be
the titanium version of gold.

Both the black and white titanium versions are also tweaked, based on the
description.

The iPhone 16 Pro version of black is described as space black like the
iPhone 14 Pro. Apple previously sold a space black titanium Apple Watch
Edition. Apple has reportedly considered a black titanium version of the
Apple Watch Ultra as well.

The white titanium iPhone 16 Pro may also call back to the iPhone 14 Pro
version of the same color. White iPhone Pro models usually use an off white
shade for the back glass, but the silver iPhone 14 Pro used bright white
glass. That could return with the iPhone 16 Pro this fall.

And per the color claims, natural titanium may be updated to a different
shade of gray. iPhone 15 Pro rumors briefly described what became known as
natural as titan gray.

Each color change first made headlines last month as seen in the iPhone
mockups above. The sourcing was based on descriptions and not color
samples. The latest source is also connected to the accurate deep purple
iPhone 14 Pro leak.

Apple typically unveils new iPhones in September where all this hard work
by Apple innovating the iPhone 16 will prove the doubters to be wrong.

Re: Really super big news on the Apple's NEW!!!! improved iPhone 16 design!!!!!

<utvuvb$1sd9i$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=13142&group=misc.phone.mobile.iphone#13142

From: REMOVETHISbadgolferman@gmail.com (badgolferman)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Subject: Re: Really super big news on the Apple's NEW!!!! improved
iPhone 16 design!!!!!
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 02:06:35 -0000 (UTC)
 by: badgolferman - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 02:06 UTC

Oscar Mayer <nobody@oscarmayer.com> wrote:
> If you thought Apple isn't capable of new innovation, just read this.
> https://9to5mac.com/2024/03/26/iphone-16-pro-space-black-rose/
>
> Apple may be planning to drop blue titanium and add rose titanium for the
> iPhone 16 Pro and iPhone 16 Pro Max.
>
> Apple moved the Pro line from shiny stainless steel to matte titanium with
> the iPhone 15 Pro series. The lineup today consists of black, white,
> natural, and a darker shade of blue.
>
> This lineup was also notable for being the first to not include a gold
> finish for the first time since the iPhone XS in 2018. Rose appears to be
> the titanium version of gold.
>
> Both the black and white titanium versions are also tweaked, based on the
> description.
>
> The iPhone 16 Pro version of black is described as space black like the
> iPhone 14 Pro. Apple previously sold a space black titanium Apple Watch
> Edition. Apple has reportedly considered a black titanium version of the
> Apple Watch Ultra as well.
>
> The white titanium iPhone 16 Pro may also call back to the iPhone 14 Pro
> version of the same color. White iPhone Pro models usually use an off white
> shade for the back glass, but the silver iPhone 14 Pro used bright white
> glass. That could return with the iPhone 16 Pro this fall.
>
> And per the color claims, natural titanium may be updated to a different
> shade of gray. iPhone 15 Pro rumors briefly described what became known as
> natural as titan gray.
>
> Each color change first made headlines last month as seen in the iPhone
> mockups above. The sourcing was based on descriptions and not color
> samples. The latest source is also connected to the accurate deep purple
> iPhone 14 Pro leak.
>
> Apple typically unveils new iPhones in September where all this hard work
> by Apple innovating the iPhone 16 will prove the doubters to be wrong.

How is this an innovation when they already created a yellow iPhone?

Re: Really super big news on the Apple's NEW!!!! improved iPhone 16 design!!!!!

<l6hg1vF5vmnU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=13147&group=misc.phone.mobile.iphone#13147

From: jollyroger@pobox.com (Jolly Roger)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Subject: Re: Really super big news on the Apple's NEW!!!! improved iPhone 16
design!!!!!
Date: 27 Mar 2024 02:53:52 GMT
 by: Jolly Roger - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 02:53 UTC

On 2024-03-27, badgolferman <REMOVETHISbadgolferman@gmail.com> wrote:

> How is this an innovation when they already created a yellow iPhone?

....and there it is, yet again.

JR

Re: Really super big news on the Apple's NEW!!!! improved iPhone 16 design!!!!!

<uu04g2$2k870$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=13149&group=misc.phone.mobile.iphone#13149

From: Hank@nospam.invalid (Hank Rogers)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
design!!!!!
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 22:40:48 -0500
 by: Hank Rogers - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 03:40 UTC

Jolly Roger wrote:
> On 2024-03-27, badgolferman <REMOVETHISbadgolferman@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> How is this an innovation when they already created a yellow iPhone?
>
> ...and there it is, yet again.

Yeah. New emojis and stickers are much more important.

Re: Really super big news on the Apple's NEW!!!! improved iPhone 16 design!!!!!

<l6iqabFc348U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=13158&group=misc.phone.mobile.iphone#13158

From: jollyroger@pobox.com (Jolly Roger)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
design!!!!!
Date: 27 Mar 2024 14:55:07 GMT
 by: Jolly Roger - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 14:55 UTC

On 2024-03-27, Hank Rogers <Hank@nospam.invalid> wrote:
> Jolly Roger wrote:
>> On 2024-03-27, badgolferman <REMOVETHISbadgolferman@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> How is this an innovation when they already created a yellow iPhone?
>>
>> ...and there it is, yet again.
>
> Yeah. New emojis and stickers are much more important.

It's all you losers care about, for sure.

JR