From: Commodore.Clifford@f171.n3.z21.fsxnet (Commodore Clifford)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.atari.st
Subject: [UtD] ARAnyM miniPack
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2023 07:00:14 +1300
 by: Commodore Clifford - Wed, 26 Jul 2023 18:00 UTC

On 25 Jul 23 10:53:00 Phigan wrote...

PP> FC> ARAnyM https://aranym.github.io/ is the GNU/GPL ATARI Virtual
PP> FC> Machine
PP>
PP> Does it have serial port support that you can pipe to 'tcpser' or
PP> even perhaps its own "modem emulation"? Or can it not connect to
PP> anything?
PP>
PP> Sure, I can searchy, but thought I'd just post the Q in case anyone
PP> else is wondering the same thing reading this on their Atari and
PP> unable to ALT-TAB to a browser :).
PP>
PP> --- RATSoft/FIDO v09.14.95 [JetMail 1.01] * Origin: STar Fleet HQ:
PP> Real Atari ST BBS! www.sfhqbbs.org (21:3/171.0)

To which Commodore Clifford replies...

I haven't had any luck with it on Windows (and my machine actually does
have serial ports via and add on card, so I wasn't even able to get those
working).

I'm assuming the BBS issues with Hatari on Linux will end up working out
the same way.