From: Commodore.Clifford@f171.n3.z21.fsxnet (Commodore Clifford)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.atari.st
Subject: not much but more than comp.sys.amiga
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 01:34:32 +1300
 by: Commodore Clifford - Thu, 16 Mar 2023 12:34 UTC

On 16 Mar 23 23:58:52 James Schofield wrote...

JS> Yeah, I know there is not much going on around here.. but the
JS> comp.sys.amiga groups are DEAD.
JS>
JS> there are a LOT more Amiga guys in my area, and espically online say
JS> on facebook. So I am really kinda surprised that there are none in
JS> the Newsgroups.
JS>
JS> I mean those machines were around more in the early internet days
JS> than even the STs.. They survived a few more years at least.
JS>
JS> Anyway.. just found it funny. I posted in those groups.. nothing but
JS> crickets.
JS>
JS> James
JS>
JS> --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05 * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)

To which Commodore Clifford replies...

That actually really is strange given that their groups survived after
many of the ST groups went dead.

Though it might just be that because of that, they "died" later, and
their "reboot" is just further down the line.

That, or there are going to be some good deals on Amigas on Ebay soon.