From: nobody@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Re: something is wrong
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 19:52:48 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Sat, 28 Oct 2023 17:52 UTC

Forget all this YAMN crap and do it yourself manually, have you forgotten how to?

Remailer Reliability Stats: https://www.mixmin.net/echolot/rlist2.html

A cypherpunk anonymous remailer is a Type I anonymous remailer that takes messages
encrypted with PGP or GPG and forwards them removing any identifying information
from the header. Sending a Cypherpunk Message...

Step 1: Retrieving the remailer's Public Key.
Generally you can get a Cypherpunk remailer's public key by sending an email message
with the subject "remailer-key" to the server you wish to use.

Step 2: Import remailer's public keys into PGP or GPG.

Step 3: Compose Message
Compose the message in your favorite text editor, using the following template:
:: Anon-To: <Recipient Email Address> ## Subject: <Subject> <Message Text>

Step 4: Encrypt Message
Use PGP or GPG to encrypt the message that you just composed using the remailer's
public key.

Sending via remailers tutorial...

Send manually yourself and don't trust anonymizing software such as YAMN or OMNIMIX.

Useful informative remailing link...

https://alt.privacy.anon-server.narkive.com/pV8pWoQG/how-to-post-a-mail-anonymously-through-dizum

2 colons on the first line.
Anon-To: or Anon-Post-To: on second line.
One blank space line. (third line)
2 hash tags. (fourth line)
Subject: (fifth line)
One blank space line. (sixth line)
Start message on 7th line.

Type your message eg:
::
Anon-To: 1234 @ $#&%.com

##
Subject: Going To War (or whatever your subject is)

War is about to break out in...
(now encrypt this message and it should look something like below)

If you send to a newsgroup it should be...
Anon-Post-To: alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.privacy,alt.privacy.pgp,alt.security.pgp
(or whatever newsgroup/s your sending to)

If to an email address it should be..
Anon-To: 1234 @ $#&%.com (the address of the recipient)

Select the remailer you want to use and encrypt and copy and paste the message into your email.
2 colons on first line.
Encrypted: PGP on second line.
Third line blank.
Encrypted message on 4th line.

It should look something like this after encryption and ready to send...
::
Encrypted: PGP

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
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=UupW
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

For everyday sending email your email must be encrypted so you should be
using the best e2e email provider in the world, TUTANOTA of Course...

Tutanota Is Breaking New Ground With Post Quantum Encryption For Email

Get 'QUANTUM READY' with TUTANOTA here: https://tutanota.com/

More about QUANTUM COMPUTERS: https://tutanota.com/blog/pqdrive-project

And here: https://tutanota.com/blog/posts/cybersecurity-strategy-post-quantum-encryption

Independent Tutanota review: https://privacysavvy.com/email/guides/tutanota-guide/

Are you quantum ready???

Re: something is wrong

<5a3ced0fc13614b92f68a794c999643a@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=15829&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#15829

From: J@M (D)
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 21:23:24 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Sat, 28 Oct 2023 19:23 UTC

On Sat, 28 Oct 2023 19:52:48 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>Forget all
tuta spam

Re: something is wrong

<20231028.200918.93941a6e@yamn.paranoici.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=15830&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#15830

Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 20:09:18 +0000
From: nobody@yamn.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous - Sat, 28 Oct 2023 20:09 UTC

The Tuta-spammer wrote:

> Forget all this YAMN crap and do it yourself manually, have you forgotten how to?

> For everyday sending email your email must be encrypted so you should be
> using the best e2e email provider in the world, TUTANOTA of Course...

Two recommendations of similar stupidity.

Re: something is wrong

<3409595d38013f9d922a2e8e600cb284@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=15833&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#15833

From: J@M (D)
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 23:39:27 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Sat, 28 Oct 2023 21:39 UTC

On Sat, 28 Oct 2023 20:09:18 +0000, Anonymous <nobody@yamn.paranoici.org> wrote:
>The Tuta-spammer wrote:
>> Forget all this YAMN crap and do it yourself manually, have you forgotten how to?
>> For everyday sending email your email must be encrypted so you should be
>> using the best e2e email provider in the world, TUTANOTA of Course...
>
>Two recommendations of similar stupidity.

these incorrigible spammers (his/her/their) problems are by now self-evident,
but calling yamn "crap" in this newsgroup is obviously yet another shameless
publicity stunt for the tuta-cop storefront marketing team . . .

>>...don't trust anonymizing software such as YAMN or OMNIMIX.
>>Useful informative remailing link...
>>https://alt.privacy.anon-server.narkive.com/pV8pWoQG/how-to-post-a-mail-anonymously-through-dizum

what, no message id? (using Tor Browser 13.0.1 to test this suspicious link)
https://alt.privacy.anon-server.narkive.com/pV8pWoQG/how-to-post-a-mail-anonymously-through-dizum
>Hungry for data? ??
>As you guessed, this page is...
>about - legalese

(ixnay on the arkivenay)

Re: something is wrong

<20231028.210819.549e0c37@erienetworks.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=15837&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#15837

DKIM-Filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 sept-huit.erienetworks.net 908C940235
From: remailer@domain.invalid (Yamn Remailer)
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 21:08:19 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Yamn Remailer - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 01:08 UTC

On 10/28/2023 10:52 AM, Nomen Nescio wrote:

> Forget all this YAMN crap

FLUSH POST TROLL

computers / alt.privacy.anon-server / Re: something is wrong