From: spam@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 15:53:50 +0000
 by: Andy Burnelli - Fri, 27 Jan 2023 15:53 UTC

Notice below that the iKooks can't _comprehend_ facts.
a. iKooks are immune to facts
b. iKooks never read the news
c. iKooks are mired in Apple advertisements from a decade ago

Things have changed... but the iKooks can't keep up.
Case in point below... for future researchers to ponder...

nospam wrote:

>> no it's not. it's what's on samsung's site right now, dated february
>> 2023, and includes 'upcoming devices' in the classifications.
>
> oops. feb 2022.

The fact remains iOS has the _shortest_ update lifespan of all modern OSs.
That's just a fact.

Only a fool disputes facts.
(That's why they're fools.)

What you fail to grasp is that Apple, Google, and Microsoft will all fix a
bug in an older release when that bug is heinous enough - but you fail to
grasp that fixing a bug in a ten year old release is not fixing all of
them.

It's a fact that _intelligent_ people can grasp, by the way, but not you.

Apple only fixes all known bugs in the _single_ current release.
That's just a fact, nospam.

You dispute that fact - but that's why I said nobody but a fool does that.
I also said Android is broken into layers which are updated differently.

Your brain can't comprehend that Android updates by layers.
Android is not a monolith like iOS is.

When the iOS monolith dies, the _entire_ set of Apple-provided layers die.
Your feeble brain can't comprehend what a monolith is compared to layers.

Most of what's in those Android layers are updated forever, nospam.
(Forever has been defined here as there is no EOL date, and, perhaps more
importantly, _all_ those forever layers are donated to the Open Source
community - just in case forever is only ten or twenty years to start
with).

The point is you do not understand how Android updates, nospam.
You don't even understand how iOS updates.

Your brain won't allow you to understand, but the fact remains a fact:
*iOS has the _shortest_ update lifespan of all common operating systems*

That's just a fact.
Prove me wrong.

But you can't.
Because you don't understand how Android & iOS update.

Read _this_ before you reply please:

<https://hothardware.com/news/apple-admits-only-fully-patches-security-flaws-in-latest-os-releases>

HINT: Apple lied.

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<trm7kd$3178n$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=16353&group=comp.sys.mac.system#16353

From: nospam@nospam.net (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 18:20:13 +0000
 by: Andy Burnelli - Sat, 4 Feb 2023 18:20 UTC

nospam wrote:

>> What you are always ignorant of, nospam, is you can't comprehend that on
>> Android there is no need to log into the Google mothership just to send and
>> receive text messages, while that need is _required_ on your iPhone.
>
> false.

It's statements like that, nospam, which deny what _everyone_ else knows to
be true, which make me believe you own a truly loathsome character, nospam.

Who could deny what you just brazenly denied, but someone like you are?

Adherence to basic respect for truth isn't a component of your personality.

> ftfy, and android too, for that matter.

That you resort to kindergarten attempts of changing the quoted material
just so that your child-like brain can formulate a retort, is classic.

It's how I know you don't own anywhere near normal adult development.

The _only_ response you have to all facts you are ignorant of, and which
when told you happen to viscerally hate, is to simply deny facts exist.
--
This is posted because I have two goals on this newsgroup, one of which is
to learn and disseminate useful information; the other is to expose iKooks

computers / comp.sys.mac.system / Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple