Between infinite and short there is a big difference. -- G. H. Gonnet

computers / comp.sys.mac.system / Re: Ming-Chi Kuo explains the iPhone 15 overheating design flaws

SubjectAuthor
* Ming-Chi Kuo explains the iPhone 15 overheating design flawsWally J
`* Ming-Chi Kuo explains the iPhone 15 overheating design flawscandycanearter07
 `* Ming-Chi Kuo explains the iPhone 15 overheating design flawsWally J
  `* Ming-Chi Kuo explains the iPhone 15 overheating design flawscandycanearter07
   `* Ming-Chi Kuo explains the iPhone 15 overheating design flawsWally J
    `* Ming-Chi Kuo explains the iPhone 15 overheating design flawscandycanearter07
     +* Ming-Chi Kuo explains the iPhone 15 overheating design flawsAlan Browne
     |`* Ming-Chi Kuo explains the iPhone 15 overheating design flawsNews
     | `* Ming-Chi Kuo explains the iPhone 15 overheating design flawsAlan Browne
     |  `* Ming-Chi Kuo explains the iPhone 15 overheating design flawsNews
     |   `- Ming-Chi Kuo explains the iPhone 15 overheating design flawsAlan Browne
     `- Ming-Chi Kuo explains the iPhone 15 overheating design flawsYour Name

1
Re: Ming-Chi Kuo explains the iPhone 15 overheating design flaws

<uf5ok5$30o79$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=16977&group=comp.sys.mac.system#16977

From: walterjones@invalid.nospam (Wally J)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.system
Subject: Re: Ming-Chi Kuo explains the iPhone 15 overheating design flaws
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 06:51:01 +0100
 by: Wally J - Fri, 29 Sep 2023 05:51 UTC

Your Name <YourName@YourISP.com> wrote

> The difference of course is that ...
>
> 1. If everyone or even the majority of people are having
> heat issues, then it's a design flaw, which seems unlikely
> since such a simple thing would be picked up during the
> testing (and despite the anti-Apple nutters' claims, Apple
> does test their products before public release).

Think about what you just said in light of the fact Apple had extremely
severe power delivery problems which caused Apple over a billion dollars to
settle the resulting criminal and civil lawsuits as a direct result.

*Clearly Apple failed miserably at testing those iPhones... correct?*

> 2. If only a few or minority of people are reporting heat
> issues, then the problem is more likely either with their
> particular device or the way they use it / what they use it
> for, and everyone else's phone is still fine. (A mobile phone
> is not meant to be a super computer!)

The people reporting the iPhone 15 design flaws are well respected editors.
https://9to5mac.com/2023/09/26/iphone-15-overheating/
Widespread iPhone 15 overheating reports, with temperatures as high as 116F

Read the article. Their own employees reported those problems, YourName.

I get it that you hate all facts about Apple products, but your main
defense to all facts about Apple products is to deny that facts exist.

That's why you're an iKook, Your Name.
*You _hate_ all facts about Apple products.*

To the point that you simply deny that facts can exist.

> Pretty much every electronic device under the sign has heat issues to
> some degree when under constant or high demand usage - electrical
> current produces heat. Try touching the charger brick of any phone and
> it wil be getting hot when charging.

For you to claim that abnormal heat is normal when it's on an iPhone is the
height of the hypocrisy that makes you an iKook, Your Name.

Nobody is talking about "normal heat"; they're talking abnormal heat.

*Only an iKook would declare abnormal heat is normal when it's an iPhone.*

Re: Ming-Chi Kuo explains the iPhone 15 overheating design flaws

<uf5p61$4kcd$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=16978&group=comp.sys.mac.system#16978

From: no@thanks.net (candycanearter07)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.system
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 01:00:30 -0500
 by: candycanearter07 - Fri, 29 Sep 2023 06:00 UTC

On 9/29/23 00:51, Wally J wrote:
> The people reporting the iPhone 15 design flaws are well respected editors.
> https://9to5mac.com/2023/09/26/iphone-15-overheating/
> Widespread iPhone 15 overheating reports, with temperatures as high as 116F
>
> Read the article. Their own employees reported those problems, YourName.

I can't find where in the article they mention Apple employee reports.
May have missed it somewhere, though..

> Nobody is talking about "normal heat"; they're talking abnormal heat.
>
> *Only an iKook would declare abnormal heat is normal when it's an iPhone.*

Yeah, if its bad enough to be reported something is wrong.

Re: Ming-Chi Kuo explains the iPhone 15 overheating design flaws

<uf5pqe$4ukp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=16981&group=comp.sys.mac.system#16981

From: walterjones@invalid.nospam (Wally J)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.system
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 07:11:26 +0100
 by: Wally J - Fri, 29 Sep 2023 06:11 UTC

candycanearter07 <no@thanks.net> wrote

>> The people reporting the iPhone 15 design flaws are well respected editors.
>> https://9to5mac.com/2023/09/26/iphone-15-overheating/
>> Widespread iPhone 15 overheating reports, with temperatures as high as 116F
>>
>> Read the article. Their own employees reported those problems, YourName.
>
> I can't find where in the article they mention Apple employee reports.
> May have missed it somewhere, though..

You jumped to conclusion nobody said so I should have been clearer,
although you would have understood had you read the article, right?
<https://twitter.com/ianzelbo/status/1706188289827381490?s=20>

HINT: The employees were 9to5mac employees, specifically Ian Zelbo.
<https://twitter.com/ianzelbo/status/1706188289827381490?s=20>

"My iPhone 15 Pro Max is almost too hot to touch
while fast charging right now. I thought people were
exaggerating, but no, this isn��t great.

Interestingly if I��m holding it, the left side rail and a
little of the back on the left side is what is the hottest '
by far�K lines up perfectly with the logic board."
>> Nobody is talking about "normal heat"; they're talking abnormal heat.
>>
>> *Only an iKook would declare abnormal heat is normal when it's an iPhone.*
>
> Yeah, if its bad enough to be reported something is wrong.

Note that it's "almost too hot to touch", which is pretty bad.

The excuse by the iKooks seems to be it's the consumers' fault that the
iPhone 15 is so hot during normal things like charging that they can barely
touch it.

And, the other iKooks' argument is that all facts about Apple are lies
(simply because the iKooks _hate_ these well-reported design flaws).

In addition, the iKooks claim Apple couldn't possibly have made a mistake
when they tested the iPhone 15 - which astounds me the most because Apple
just paid over a billion dollars to settle the many criminal and civil
cases arising over the fact Apple forgot to test earlier iPhones, right?

Re: Ming-Chi Kuo explains the iPhone 15 overheating design flaws

<uf5qba$4kcd$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=16982&group=comp.sys.mac.system#16982

From: no@thanks.net (candycanearter07)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.system
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 01:20:23 -0500
 by: candycanearter07 - Fri, 29 Sep 2023 06:20 UTC

On 9/29/23 01:11, Wally J wrote:
> candycanearter07 <no@thanks.net> wrote
>
>>> The people reporting the iPhone 15 design flaws are well respected editors.
>>> https://9to5mac.com/2023/09/26/iphone-15-overheating/
>>> Widespread iPhone 15 overheating reports, with temperatures as high as 116F
>>>
>>> Read the article. Their own employees reported those problems, YourName.
>>
>> I can't find where in the article they mention Apple employee reports.
>> May have missed it somewhere, though..
>
> You jumped to conclusion nobody said so I should have been clearer,
> although you would have understood had you read the article, right?
> <https://twitter.com/ianzelbo/status/1706188289827381490?s=20>
>
> HINT: The employees were 9to5mac employees, specifically Ian Zelbo.
> <https://twitter.com/ianzelbo/status/1706188289827381490?s=20>
>
> "My iPhone 15 Pro Max is almost too hot to touch
> while fast charging right now. I thought people were
> exaggerating, but no, this isn’t great.
>
> Interestingly if I’m holding it, the left side rail and a
> little of the back on the left side is what is the hottest '
> by far… lines up perfectly with the logic board."

Ohh oops. Sorry.

>>> Nobody is talking about "normal heat"; they're talking abnormal heat.
>>>
>>> *Only an iKook would declare abnormal heat is normal when it's an iPhone.*
>>
>> Yeah, if its bad enough to be reported something is wrong.
>
> Note that it's "almost too hot to touch", which is pretty bad.
>
> The excuse by the iKooks seems to be it's the consumers' fault that the
> iPhone 15 is so hot during normal things like charging that they can barely
> touch it.
>
> And, the other iKooks' argument is that all facts about Apple are lies
> (simply because the iKooks _hate_ these well-reported design flaws).
>
> In addition, the iKooks claim Apple couldn't possibly have made a mistake
> when they tested the iPhone 15 - which astounds me the most because Apple
> just paid over a billion dollars to settle the many criminal and civil
> cases arising over the fact Apple forgot to test earlier iPhones, right?

They don't learn :(

Re: Ming-Chi Kuo explains the iPhone 15 overheating design flaws

<uf668u$31ej4$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=16985&group=comp.sys.mac.system#16985

From: walterjones@invalid.nospam (Wally J)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.system
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 05:43:58 -0400
References: <uevokg$1kpn$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com> <uevse1$2o7k1$1@dont-email.me> <uevta4$2oc1c$1@dont-email.me> <0001HW.2AC4F5620000D6097000008C32CF@news.eternal-september.org> <uf2shu$3gvck$2@dont-email.me> <0001HW.2AC646C6001CD8927000006B72CF@news.eternal-september.org> <uf5n7f$4h8j$1@dont-email.me> <uf5ok5$30o79$1@paganini.bofh.team> <uf5p61$4kcd$1@dont-email.me> <uf5pqe$4ukp$1@dont-email.me> <uf5qba$4kcd$3@dont-email.me>
 by: Wally J - Fri, 29 Sep 2023 09:43 UTC

candycanearter07 <no@thanks.net> wrote

>> In addition, the iKooks claim Apple couldn't possibly have made a mistake
>> when they tested the iPhone 15 - which astounds me the most because Apple
>> just paid over a billion dollars to settle the many criminal and civil
>> cases arising over the fact Apple forgot to test earlier iPhones, right?
>
> They don't learn :(

You do know Apple has a long sordid history of REPEATING the same bugs,
right? Yup. They miss a bug. They are told about it by others.
They fix it. Then, two years later they put the bug back.

That's how atrocious Apple's testing is.
They can't learn.

Ask Craig Federighi about it. He's their VP of software engineering.

He is constantly sending out internal emails saying that QA needs to fix
itself because they keep allowing the _same_ bugs to get through that
shouldn't.

It's why Apple _repeats_ the same bugs - release after release.
After release.

Apple can't learn.
Not when they're making money they can't.

Even Apple engineers complain about Apple's atrocious software quality.
All of this has been covered on this newsgroup in gory details.

But the iKooks are oblivious to every fact about Apple products.

It's no longer surprising that iKooks think Apple sufficiently tests their
designs when the proof is so clear that Apple has never sufficiently tested
their designs.

Otherwise, there wouldn't be so many unpatchable holes in the secure
enclave, and there wouldn't be so many unpatchable vulnerabilities in their
chips and they wouldn't have given up on GPU design (and soon they will
give up on 5G modem design simply because Apple is incompetent at chip
design), and certainly Apple had never sufficiently tested the iPhones that
had to be secretly throttled to half their CPU speeds in less than a year.

How can these ignorant uneducated iKooks say Apple has _ever_ sufficiently
tested their designs when every single items Apple sells is defective?

You think Apple tested those flimsy Lightning cords?
Sure. They're tested so that they break within a year.

Apple makes sure of that.
Same with the anemic batteries.

Apple has _never_ sufficiently tested any product that they produce.
You - the consumer. You're the tester. Not Apple.

Just look at how atrocious Apple's QA is in that they release the same
bugs, in subsequent releases - _after_ fixing them the first time!!!!!

That's how atrocious Apple's testing is.
It doesn't exist.

It's no longer shocking the iKooks are oblivious to these known facts.

Re: Ming-Chi Kuo explains the iPhone 15 overheating design flaws

<uf6mq9$a9ma$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=16986&group=comp.sys.mac.system#16986

From: no@thanks.net (candycanearter07)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.system
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 09:26:17 -0500
 by: candycanearter07 - Fri, 29 Sep 2023 14:26 UTC

On 9/29/23 04:43, Wally J wrote:
> Apple has _never_ sufficiently tested any product that they produce.
> You - the consumer. You're the tester. Not Apple.
>
> Just look at how atrocious Apple's QA is in that they release the same
> bugs, in subsequent releases - _after_ fixing them the first time!!!!!
>
> That's how atrocious Apple's testing is.
> It doesn't exist.
>
> It's no longer shocking the iKooks are oblivious to these known facts.

Probably saves a ton of money to just push stuff out fast and use
customers for unpaid labor. Until the lawsuits

Re: Ming-Chi Kuo explains the iPhone 15 overheating design flaws

<AuBRM.310851$%uv8.279727@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=16987&group=comp.sys.mac.system#16987

Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system
From: bitbucket@blackhole.com (Alan Browne)
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 10:50:07 -0400
 by: Alan Browne - Fri, 29 Sep 2023 14:50 UTC

On 2023-09-29 10:26, candycanearter07 wrote:
> On 9/29/23 04:43, Wally J wrote:
>> Apple has _never_ sufficiently tested any product that they produce.
>>         You - the consumer. You're the tester. Not Apple.
>>
>> Just look at how atrocious Apple's QA is in that they release the same
>> bugs, in subsequent releases - _after_ fixing them the first time!!!!!
>>
>> That's how atrocious Apple's testing is.
>> It doesn't exist.
>>
>> It's no longer shocking the iKooks are oblivious to these known facts.
>
> Probably saves a ton of money to just push stuff out fast and use
> customers for unpaid labor. Until the lawsuits

MKBHD - YouTuber who gets phones from Apple about 1 week before they're
publicly released - posted about the issue. (He was also 2nd mention on
the Apple event (about the Macbook Air 15") and was at the event).
You'd think he's an Apple cheerleader - but his daily phone is an
Android. He's critical about all things Apple.

Per Marques: Oddly doesn't happen when you'd expect it to (heavy use)
and does happen when you don't expect it (light use).

I haven't listened to the last half of his review yet.

Anyway, like most of these things, it's nowhere as bad as the alarmists
scream and likely Apple will improve the system software to smooth it out.

--
“Markets can remain irrational longer than your can remain solvent.”
- John Maynard Keynes.

Re: Ming-Chi Kuo explains the iPhone 15 overheating design flaws

<uf6rd8$apjh$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=16988&group=comp.sys.mac.system#16988

From: News@Group.Name (News)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 11:44:39 -0400
 by: News - Fri, 29 Sep 2023 15:44 UTC

On 9/29/2023 10:50 AM, Alan Browne wrote:
> On 2023-09-29 10:26, candycanearter07 wrote:
>> On 9/29/23 04:43, Wally J wrote:
>>> Apple has _never_ sufficiently tested any product that they produce.
>>>         You - the consumer. You're the tester. Not Apple.
>>>
>>> Just look at how atrocious Apple's QA is in that they release the same
>>> bugs, in subsequent releases - _after_ fixing them the first time!!!!!
>>>
>>> That's how atrocious Apple's testing is.
>>> It doesn't exist.
>>>
>>> It's no longer shocking the iKooks are oblivious to these known facts.
>>
>> Probably saves a ton of money to just push stuff out fast and use
>> customers for unpaid labor. Until the lawsuits
>
> MKBHD - YouTuber who gets phones from Apple about 1 week before they're
> publicly released - posted about the issue.  (He was also 2nd mention on
> the Apple event (about the Macbook Air 15") and was at the event). You'd
> think he's an Apple cheerleader - but his daily phone is an Android.
> He's critical about all things Apple.
>
> Per Marques: Oddly doesn't happen when you'd expect it to (heavy use)
> and does happen when you don't expect it (light use).
>
> I haven't listened to the last half of his review yet.
>
> Anyway, like most of these things, it's nowhere as bad as the alarmists
> scream and likely Apple will improve the system software to smooth it out.

Tesla taking notes?

Re: Ming-Chi Kuo explains the iPhone 15 overheating design flaws

<bdDRM.222987$GHI6.54165@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=16994&group=comp.sys.mac.system#16994

Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system
<uf5qba$4kcd$3@dont-email.me> <uf668u$31ej4$1@paganini.bofh.team>
<uf6mq9$a9ma$1@dont-email.me> <AuBRM.310851$%uv8.279727@fx15.iad>
<uf6rd8$apjh$1@dont-email.me>
From: bitbucket@blackhole.com (Alan Browne)
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 12:48:06 -0400
 by: Alan Browne - Fri, 29 Sep 2023 16:48 UTC

On 2023-09-29 11:44, News wrote:
> On 9/29/2023 10:50 AM, Alan Browne wrote:

>>> Probably saves a ton of money to just push stuff out fast and use
>>> customers for unpaid labor. Until the lawsuits
>>
>> MKBHD - YouTuber who gets phones from Apple about 1 week before
>> they're publicly released - posted about the issue.  (He was also 2nd
>> mention on the Apple event (about the Macbook Air 15") and was at the
>> event). You'd think he's an Apple cheerleader - but his daily phone is
>> an Android. He's critical about all things Apple.
>>
>> Per Marques: Oddly doesn't happen when you'd expect it to (heavy use)
>> and does happen when you don't expect it (light use).
>>
>> I haven't listened to the last half of his review yet.
>>
>> Anyway, like most of these things, it's nowhere as bad as the
>> alarmists scream and likely Apple will improve the system software to
>> smooth it out.
>>

> Tesla taking notes?

I don't think Tesla's into MKBHD - I may wrong.

--
“Markets can remain irrational longer than your can remain solvent.”
- John Maynard Keynes.

Re: Ming-Chi Kuo explains the iPhone 15 overheating design flaws

<uf74am$c53e$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=17000&group=comp.sys.mac.system#17000

From: News@Group.Name (News)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 14:16:53 -0400
<uevse1$2o7k1$1@dont-email.me> <uevta4$2oc1c$1@dont-email.me>
<0001HW.2AC4F5620000D6097000008C32CF@news.eternal-september.org>
<uf2shu$3gvck$2@dont-email.me>
<0001HW.2AC646C6001CD8927000006B72CF@news.eternal-september.org>
<uf5n7f$4h8j$1@dont-email.me> <uf5ok5$30o79$1@paganini.bofh.team>
<uf5p61$4kcd$1@dont-email.me> <uf5pqe$4ukp$1@dont-email.me>
<uf5qba$4kcd$3@dont-email.me> <uf668u$31ej4$1@paganini.bofh.team>
<uf6mq9$a9ma$1@dont-email.me> <AuBRM.310851$%uv8.279727@fx15.iad>
<uf6rd8$apjh$1@dont-email.me> <bdDRM.222987$GHI6.54165@fx17.iad>
 by: News - Fri, 29 Sep 2023 18:16 UTC

On 9/29/2023 12:48 PM, Alan Browne wrote:
> On 2023-09-29 11:44, News wrote:

>>> MKBHD - YouTuber who gets phones from Apple about 1 week before
>>> they're publicly released - posted about the issue.  (He was also 2nd
>>> mention on the Apple event (about the Macbook Air 15") and was at the
>>> event). You'd think he's an Apple cheerleader - but his daily phone
>>> is an Android. He's critical about all things Apple.
>>>
>>> Per Marques: Oddly doesn't happen when you'd expect it to (heavy use)
>>> and does happen when you don't expect it (light use).
>>>
>>> I haven't listened to the last half of his review yet.
>>>
>>> Anyway, like most of these things, it's nowhere as bad as the
>>> alarmists scream and likely Apple will improve the system software to
>>> smooth it out.
>>>

>> Tesla taking notes?
>
> I don't think Tesla's into MKBHD - I may wrong.

Or vice versa. But should. Both ways.

Re: Ming-Chi Kuo explains the iPhone 15 overheating design flaws

<VCGRM.232665$vMO8.104126@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=17005&group=comp.sys.mac.system#17005

Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system
From: bitbucket@blackhole.com (Alan Browne)
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 16:40:21 -0400
 by: Alan Browne - Fri, 29 Sep 2023 20:40 UTC

On 2023-09-29 14:16, News wrote:
> On 9/29/2023 12:48 PM, Alan Browne wrote:
>> On 2023-09-29 11:44, News wrote:

>>> Tesla taking notes?
>>
>> I don't think Tesla's into MKBHD - I may wrong.
>>

> Or vice versa. But should. Both ways.

MKBHD seems to like his Tesla. One of his Vids I really like:
https://youtu.be/9nF0K2nJ7N8

Self driving test (warts and all). 23 minutes. Good time investment if
you like this sort of thing.

--
“Markets can remain irrational longer than your can remain solvent.”
- John Maynard Keynes.

Re: Ming-Chi Kuo explains the iPhone 15 overheating design flaws

<uf7e8n$evd9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=17008&group=comp.sys.mac.system#17008

From: YourName@YourISP.com (Your Name)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2023 10:06:31 +1300
References: <uevokg$1kpn$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com> <uevse1$2o7k1$1@dont-email.me> <uevta4$2oc1c$1@dont-email.me> <0001HW.2AC4F5620000D6097000008C32CF@news.eternal-september.org> <uf2shu$3gvck$2@dont-email.me> <0001HW.2AC646C6001CD8927000006B72CF@news.eternal-september.org> <uf5n7f$4h8j$1@dont-email.me> <uf5p61$4kcd$1@dont-email.me> <uf5qba$4kcd$3@dont-email.me> <uf6mq9$a9ma$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Your Name - Fri, 29 Sep 2023 21:06 UTC

On 2023-09-29 14:26:17 +0000, candycanearter07 said:
> On 9/29/23 04:43, Wally J wrote:
>>
>> Apple has _never_ sufficiently tested any product that they produce.
>> You - the consumer. You're the tester. Not Apple.
>>
>> Just look at how atrocious Apple's QA is in that they release the same
>> bugs, in subsequent releases - _after_ fixing them the first time!!!!!
>>
>> That's how atrocious Apple's testing is.
>> It doesn't exist.
>>
>> It's no longer shocking the iKooks are oblivious to these known facts.
>
> Probably saves a ton of money to just push stuff out fast and use
> customers for unpaid labor. Until the lawsuits

Americans are weird. They sue anybody just because they can, even when
there's nothing actually wrong with the product. That's especially true
of big companies like Apple because some brainless greedy scumbag will
always want to try and get rich (or think they can) that way.