From: nospam@unokix.invalid (AllanH)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.freeware
Subject: [Update] TreeSheets Aug 31 2023
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2023 14:56:05 -0500
 by: AllanH - Sun, 3 Sep 2023 19:56 UTC

From PortableFreeware.com:

"TreeSheets is a mashup of many different program types including
spreadsheets, mind mappers, outliners, PIMs, text editors and small
databases. It has a tabbed interface and is lightweight and fast, using
few system resources even with large files.

It's like a spreadsheet, but much more suitable for complex data because
it's hierarchical. It's like a mind mapper, but more organized and
compact. It's like an outliner, but in more than one dimension. It's
like a text editor, but with structure. It is capable of many kinds of
data organization, including todo lists, calendars, project management,
brainstorming, organizing ideas, planning, requirements gathering,
presentation of information, etc."

Windows / OS X / Linux

Home Page
https://strlen.com/treesheets/

Latest Release
https://github.com/aardappel/treesheets/releases/latest

Re: [Update] TreeSheets Aug 31 2023

<ds6JM.812631$SuUf.783784@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=17715&group=alt.comp.freeware#17715

Subject: Re: [Update] TreeSheets Aug 31 2023
Newsgroups: alt.comp.freeware
From: Nic@none.net (Nic)
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2023 16:58:49 -0400
 by: Nic - Sun, 3 Sep 2023 20:58 UTC

On 9/3/23 3:56 PM, AllanH wrote:
> From PortableFreeware.com:
>
> "TreeSheets is a mashup of many different program types including
> spreadsheets, mind mappers, outliners, PIMs, text editors and small
> databases. It has a tabbed interface and is lightweight and fast,
> using few system resources even with large files.
>
> It's like a spreadsheet, but much more suitable for complex data
> because it's hierarchical. It's like a mind mapper, but more organized
> and compact. It's like an outliner, but in more than one dimension.
> It's like a text editor, but with structure.  It is capable of many
> kinds of data organization, including todo lists, calendars, project
> management, brainstorming, organizing ideas, planning, requirements
> gathering, presentation of information, etc."
>
> Windows / OS X / Linux
>
> Home Page
> https://strlen.com/treesheets/
>
> Latest Release
> https://github.com/aardappel/treesheets/releases/latest
I have it installed in Linux Mint, it has a nice tutorial on the opening
screen, looks like there is a long incline learning curve.

computers / alt.comp.freeware / [Update] TreeSheets Aug 31 2023