From: nospam@unokix.invalid (AllanH)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.freeware
Subject: AnyDesk
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 14:41:08 -0500
 by: AllanH - Tue, 12 Sep 2023 19:41 UTC

From SnapFiles:

"AnyDesk is a remote desktop software that makes it easy to connect to a
remote computer and control the desktop as if you were sitting in front
of it.

You can use the software to provide technical assistance to friends or
family members, or you can access your own computer while you're away
from your home or office.

If you want to allow access to your computer, simply provide the remote
party with your AnyDesk-Address and then grant access once they connect.
You can also set a password for unattended access, which is useful if
you want to access your own computer while you're away.

Other features include customizable security permission for remote
users, remote snapshots, adjustable display quality, audio support and
more."

"AnyDesk is not only compatible with Windows 10 and older. You can also
establish connections with many other operating systems and their
various versions, including iOS, macOS, Linux and Android."

Updated to Version 7.1.16

Home Page
https://anydesk.com/en/downloads/windows

Changelog
https://anydesk.com/en/changelog/windows

Review on LO4D.com
https://anydesk.en.lo4d.com/windows

Re: AnyDesk

<qa9t5880pe04$.dlg@v.nguard.lh>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=17869&group=alt.comp.freeware#17869

From: V@nguard.LH (VanguardLH)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.freeware
Subject: Re: AnyDesk
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2023 12:52:03 -0500
Sender: V@nguard.LH
 by: VanguardLH - Wed, 13 Sep 2023 17:52 UTC

AllanH <nospam@unokix.invalid> wrote:

> From SnapFiles:
>
> "AnyDesk is a remote desktop software that makes it easy to connect to a
> remote computer and control the desktop as if you were sitting in front
> of it.
> https://anydesk.com/en/downloads/windows

https://anydesk.com/en/pricing shows a free version link at the bottom.
Is there a comparison page to show how crippled is the demoware version?

Re: AnyDesk

<udt449$43vc$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=17870&group=alt.comp.freeware#17870

From: nospam@unokix.invalid (AllanH)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.freeware
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2023 14:55:52 -0500
 by: AllanH - Wed, 13 Sep 2023 19:55 UTC

On 9/13/2023 12:52 PM, VanguardLH wrote:
> AllanH <nospam@unokix.invalid> wrote:
>
>> From SnapFiles:
>>
>> "AnyDesk is a remote desktop software that makes it easy to connect to a
>> remote computer and control the desktop as if you were sitting in front
>> of it.
>> https://anydesk.com/en/downloads/windows
>
> https://anydesk.com/en/pricing shows a free version link at the bottom.
> Is there a comparison page to show how crippled is the demoware version?

I did find this comparing Professional to Personal Usage

https://anydesk.com/en/professional-use

It looks pretty much the same as TeamViewer in that regard.

computers / alt.comp.freeware / AnyDesk