From: nospam@unokix.invalid (AllanH)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.freeware
Subject: [Update] PrivaZer 4.0.79
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 04:34:43 -0500
 by: AllanH - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 09:34 UTC

From PortableFreeware:

"PrivaZer scans and cleans your computers and storage devices, including
external disks, USB flash drives, iPods, SD cards or network drives. It
safeguards your privacy by removing unwanted traces of internet
activities, software usage, USB history, registry and files.

The program includes an available secure delete function that overwrites
files to prevent recovery."

Home Page
https://privazer.com/en/

Release Notes
https://privazer.com/en/changelog.php

Re: [Update] PrivaZer 4.0.79

<uhb770$pt1s$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=18507&group=alt.comp.freeware#18507

From: r9jmg0@yahoo.com (John C.)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.freeware
Subject: Re: [Update] PrivaZer 4.0.79
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 07:03:09 -0700
 by: John C. - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 14:03 UTC

AllanH wrote:
> From PortableFreeware:
>
> "PrivaZer scans and cleans your computers and storage devices, including
> external disks, USB flash drives, iPods, SD cards or network drives. It
> safeguards your privacy by removing unwanted traces of internet
> activities, software usage, USB history, registry and files.
>
> The program includes an available secure delete function that overwrites
> files to prevent recovery."
>
> Home Page
> https://privazer.com/en/
>
> Release Notes
> https://privazer.com/en/changelog.php

Although the UI can be a little confusing, this program seems to do what
it says it will. I use it every once in a while to clean off crap that
hides in the background.

--
John C. BS206. No ad, CD, cripple, demo, nag, pay, pirated, share, spy,
time-limited, trial or web wares for me please.

So that I don't see them, I filter out:
-messages sent to multiple newsgroups at a time
-anything posted through Google Groups (already blocked by
Eternal-September because of spam)
-anything from Uzoreto (AKA "Vipernews", a source of other spam posted
here)
-anything from trolls (eg. "Al", "Bucky Breeder" and his multitudinous
sock puppets, etc.)

If you likewise filter out all this, it will make the group more
readable for you.

Re: [Update] PrivaZer 4.0.79

<uhb7oi$maej$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=18508&group=alt.comp.freeware#18508

From: nospam@unokix.invalid (AllanH)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.freeware
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 09:12:34 -0500
 by: AllanH - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 14:12 UTC

On 10/25/2023 9:03 AM, John C. wrote:
> AllanH wrote:
>> From PortableFreeware:
>>
>> "PrivaZer scans and cleans your computers and storage devices, including
>> external disks, USB flash drives, iPods, SD cards or network drives. It
>> safeguards your privacy by removing unwanted traces of internet
>> activities, software usage, USB history, registry and files.
>>
>> The program includes an available secure delete function that overwrites
>> files to prevent recovery."
>>
>> Home Page
>> https://privazer.com/en/
>>
>> Release Notes
>> https://privazer.com/en/changelog.php
>
> Although the UI can be a little confusing, this program seems to do what
> it says it will. I use it every once in a while to clean off crap that
> hides in the background.

The confusing GUI is the reason I didn't use it much at first.
I use it at least a couple of times a week now.

Re: [Update] PrivaZer 4.0.79

<XnsB0A87800FD142Ohmmmmmmm@85.12.62.254>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=18510&group=alt.comp.freeware#18510

Followup: alt.hebetudinous.addlepated.twit.spooge.whine-simper-bleat
Newsgroups: alt.comp.freeware
From: Zer_Priva-zer@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out (Priva Zer, Esq.)
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 16:47:48 GMT
 by: Priva Zer, Esq. - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 16:47 UTC

John C. <r9jmg0@yahoo.com> ate a shit sandwich and
sucked on his butthole flavored lollipop then
posted this via news:uhb770$pt1s$1@dont-email.me:

> Although the UI can be a little confusing,

Because he is a butt plugged moron trying to type.

> this program seems to do what it says it will.

As confused as he is about it...

>I use it every once in a while to clean off crap that
> hides in the background.

He needs to use it to clean all the crap from his brain hole.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;

And *NO*, that is *NOT* a Jedi Light Saber I have in my pocket!

Latest News:

If God would have intended for men to eat pussy,
He would have put it in a Lunchable.

Funny thing about getting older: your eyesight starts getting weaker
while your ability to see through people keeps getting stronger.

Islam Has Been Downgraded To A Religion Of Mostly Peaceful People

Harvard Students Are Ignoring Lectures On Microaggressions
In Order To Attend �Kill All The Jews� Rallies

Hamas Disappointed Liberals Don't Believe They Massacred Jews
After They Went To All The Trouble To Livestream It

Israel Cuts Off Gaza From All Updates On Taylor Swift And Travis Kelce

Ilhan Omar Wakes Up Early To See What Presents She Gets For Global Day Of
Jihad

Rashida Tlaib Urges Nation To Resist Commercialization
Of Day Of Jihad And Remember The True Spirit Of The Holiday

Palestinian Flag Outside Rashida Tlaib's Office Was Seen Throwing Pride
Flag Off The Roof

Gavin Newsom Throws Dart At Board Covered In Black Lesbians To Select Next
Senator

After Latest Gaffe, White House Staff Remove Biden�s Brain, Blow On It, Put
it Back In

But that doesn't necessarily mean I'm happy to see you either.

computers / alt.comp.freeware / Re: [Update] PrivaZer 4.0.79