From: nospam.Richard.Vonzel@f1038.n282.z1.fidonet.org (Richard Vonzel)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Subject: Rlogon question
Date: Mon, 15 May 2023 09:47:51 +1300
 by: Richard Vonzel - Sun, 14 May 2023 20:47 UTC

Is there a way to reset a users Rlogon settings? I have 2 of my users accounts
for my BBS and one of them gets logged in normal using Rlogon, but the other
one always has to log in with the user name and password. (MysticBBS system)

Richard

Re: Rlogon question

<515659664@f215.n129.z1.fidonet.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=1861&group=alt.bbs.mystic#1861

From: nospam.g00r00@f215.n129.z1.fidonet.org (g00r00)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Subject: Re: Rlogon question
Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 01:34:02 +1300
 by: g00r00 - Sat, 20 May 2023 12:34 UTC

RV> Is there a way to reset a users Rlogon settings? I have 2 of my users
RV> accounts for my BBS and one of them gets logged in normal using Rlogon,
RV> but the other one always has to log in with the user name and password.
RV> (MysticBBS system)

Mystic will take them to a login if their rlogin user and password is incorrect
or the user is not found. The user's login and password should be set inside
their terminal, so I suspect they have that information entered incorrectly.

.... A Mystic asking for a hot-dog: "Make me one with everything"