From: nospam.IB.Joe@f200.n342.z1.fidonet.org (IB Joe)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Subject: Ad Question
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2023 21:21:21 +1300
 by: IB Joe - Wed, 2 Aug 2023 08:21 UTC

I am having an issue... and I know it must be something I'm doing...

I would like to automate an ad being posted and I would like to post an ANSI
file and when I do so it gets messed up...

I know the file fits the screen... What I mean is this... I can upload the file
while I'm in the message editor and the message looks perfect.

BUT, if I try to automate the process during a nightly event it doesn't look so
great.... All my other NON-ANSI ads post fine... Just my ANSI pic looks like
crap...

From what I can tell... It looks like the code that extends out past the width
of the editor is being rapped around to the next line showing line gaps
throughout the ANSI pic...

Why can I upload the pic and it looks fine but when I try to automate it it
looks bad... and I see other Mystic boards with nice ANSI ads..

Thanx... and simple fixes only!!! :)

IB Joe, Pronouns (FJB/LGB)
AKA Joe Schweier
SysOp of 4A 6F 65 73 42 42 53
-=JoesBBS.com=-

.... As a matter of fact, it IS a banana in my pocket!