Newsgroups: alt.os.linux
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2023 22:31:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Have You Been Pwned? Do you have a working cross-platform PASSWD
database for Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS, & Android on your home LAN?
From: bmbdelta372@gmail.com (Delta Bmb)
 by: Delta Bmb - Tue, 4 Jul 2023 05:31 UTC

Delta Power India offers mission-critical UPS and data center infrastructure solutions for uninterrupted business operations and reduced cost of ownership. Power your infrastructure today - https://deltapowerindia.com/delta/ups/