From: nospam@unokix.invalid (AllanH)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.freeware
Subject: [Update] PrivaZer 4.0.82
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 14:00:19 -0600
 by: AllanH - Tue, 30 Jan 2024 20:00 UTC

From PortableFreeware:

"PrivaZer scans and cleans your computers and storage devices, including
external disks, USB flash drives, iPods, SD cards or network drives.
It safeguards your privacy by removing unwanted traces of internet
activities, software usage, USB history, registry and files.

The program includes an available secure delete function that overwrites
mfiles to prevent recovery."

Home Page
https://privazer.com/en/

Release Notes
https://privazer.com/en/changelog.php

Re: [Update] PrivaZer 4.0.82

<updalo$1g29e$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=19879&group=alt.comp.freeware#19879

From: r9jmg0@yahoo.com (John C.)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.freeware
Subject: Re: [Update] PrivaZer 4.0.82
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2024 03:24:38 -0800
 by: John C. - Wed, 31 Jan 2024 11:24 UTC

AllanH wrote:
> From PortableFreeware:
>
> "PrivaZer scans and cleans your computers and storage devices, including
> external disks, USB flash drives, iPods, SD cards or network drives.
> It safeguards your privacy by removing unwanted traces of internet
> activities, software usage, USB history, registry and files.
>
> The program includes an available secure delete function that overwrites
> mfiles to prevent recovery."
>
> Home Page
> https://privazer.com/en/
>
> Release Notes
> https://privazer.com/en/changelog.php

A great program for what it does. And I just noticed that in the
previous ver. v4.0.72 (01 May 2023) they listed "Improved UI" so I'll
check it out to see if it's easier to use now.

--
John C. No ad, CD, cripple, demo, nag, pay, pirated, share, spy,
time-limited, trial or web wares for me please.

So that I don't see them, I filter out:
-crossposts (sent to multiple newsgroups) at a time
-posts sent via Google Groups* due to spam from that source
-trolls (eg. "Bucky Breeder" and his many sock puppets)

If you do the same, the group will be easier for you to read.

computers / alt.comp.freeware / [Update] PrivaZer 4.0.82