From: nospam@unokix.invalid (AllanH)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.freeware
Subject: [Update] KeyNote NF 1.8.5.1
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2024 15:21:56 -0600
 by: AllanH - Sat, 3 Feb 2024 21:21 UTC

From PortableFreeware:

"KeyNote NF is a tabbed notebook that is particularly suitable for writing
and organizing free-form information, especially those that fit naturally
within a tree-based structure, such as lists or outlines. It supports rich
text and images, multi-level notes and strong encryption. A search
function quickly locates information you are looking for. Notes can also
be securely encrypted using IDEA or Blowfish.

KeyNote NF is a fork of the original open-source Keynote, which is no
longer being developed. It adds many new features, including check boxes
on children of selected nodes, hidden nodes, alarms on nodes, better
treatment of tables, improved treatment of links, multi-language support,
automatic compression, etc."

Home Page
https://github.com/dpradov/keynote-nf

Release Notes
https://github.com/dpradov/keynote-nf/releases/latest

Re: [Update] KeyNote NF 1.8.5.1

<4YyvN.428459$83n7.6464@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=19935&group=alt.comp.freeware#19935

Subject: Re: [Update] KeyNote NF 1.8.5.1
Newsgroups: alt.comp.freeware
From: Nic@none.invalid (Nic)
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2024 17:17:36 -0500
 by: Nic - Sat, 3 Feb 2024 22:17 UTC

On 2/3/24 4:21 PM, AllanH wrote:
> From PortableFreeware:
>
> "KeyNote NF is a tabbed notebook that is particularly suitable for
> writing and organizing free-form information, especially those that
> fit naturally within a tree-based structure, such as lists or
> outlines. It supports rich text and images, multi-level notes and
> strong encryption. A search function quickly locates information you
> are looking for. Notes can also be securely encrypted using IDEA or
> Blowfish.
>
> KeyNote NF is a fork of the original open-source Keynote, which is no
> longer being developed. It adds many new features, including check
> boxes on children of selected nodes, hidden nodes, alarms on nodes,
> better treatment of tables, improved treatment of links,
> multi-language support, automatic compression, etc."
>
> Home Page
> https://github.com/dpradov/keynote-nf
>
> Release Notes
> https://github.com/dpradov/keynote-nf/releases/latest
>

> --
There was another program around the same time,it was called PHONEDECK,
https://phonedeck.en.softonic.com/ ,
written by

Marek JedliƄski, who has more free softwares, search him out,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keynote_(notetaking_software) ,
https://tranglos.com/<--Broken

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_note-taking_software <---

Comparison of note-taking software

computers / alt.comp.freeware / Re: [Update] KeyNote NF 1.8.5.1