From: homenet@newsbill.net (Zo)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.freeware
Subject: Any Users Of This Free Firewall By EVORIM On Win 10:?
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 11:52:29 -0400
 by: Zo - Mon, 11 Mar 2024 15:52 UTC

Free Firewall by EVORIM

Free firewall is a full-featured professional firewall that protects
against the threats of the Internet. Control every program on your
computer by permit or deny access to the Internet. Free firewall
notifies you when applications want to access the Internet in the
background without your knowledge. In monitoring mode, no software can
access the Internet or network without your prior authorization. You
have full control over the flow of data out of your system and into.

Our firewall works independently and in parallel to other products. You
do not have to disable the Windows Firewall or the Defender Firewall to
install it.

Compatibility :

Windows 7 (All Editions , x32, x64)
Windows 8 (All Editions , x32, x64)
Windows 10 (All Editions , x32, x64)
Windows 11

Hardware requirements :
512 MB RAM, 2 Ghz CPU, 400 MB HDD

https://www.evorim.com/en/free-firewall

--
Zo

Hasten to laugh at life ... lest you be obliged to weep

Re: Any Users Of This Free Firewall By EVORIM On Win 10:?

<uspl2u$a9v1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=20400&group=alt.comp.freeware#20400

From: r9jmg0@yahoo.com (John C.)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.freeware
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 06:24:44 -0700
 by: John C. - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 13:24 UTC

Zo wrote:
> Free Firewall by EVORIM
>
> Free firewall is a full-featured professional firewall that protects
> against the threats of the Internet. Control every program on your
> computer by permit or deny access to the Internet. Free firewall
> notifies you when applications want to access the Internet in the
> background without your knowledge. In monitoring mode, no software can
> access the Internet or network without your prior authorization. You
> have full control over the flow of data out of your system and into.
>
> Our firewall works independently and in parallel to other products. You
> do not have to disable the Windows Firewall or the Defender Firewall to
> install it.
>
> Compatibility :
>
>    Windows 7 (All Editions , x32, x64)
>    Windows 8 (All Editions , x32, x64)
>    Windows 10 (All Editions , x32, x64)
>    Windows 11
>
> Hardware requirements :
> 512 MB RAM, 2 Ghz CPU, 400 MB HDD
>
> https://www.evorim.com/en/free-firewall

Dieses Unternehmen ist deutsch. Deutsche Software wird grundsätzlich mit
großer Sorgfalt entwickelt und ist sehr zuverlässig.

Functionally, it looks a lot like TinyWall:

https://tinywall.pados.hu/

--
John C. No ad, CD, cripple, demo, nag, pay, pirated, share, spy,
time-limited, trial or web wares for me please.

So that I don't see them, I filter out crossposts (messages sent to
multiple newsgroups at a time) and from various trolls. If you do the
same, the group will be easier for you to read.

computers / alt.comp.freeware / Any Users Of This Free Firewall By EVORIM On Win 10:?